eighty

London Reed
I haven't done anything sexual with Louis for about three weeks, maybe more. And I was waiting for him to get all antsy about not having sex in a long time, but he didn't. I think it's because he wants me to trust him first but I said I forgave him.

As he kisses up my thighs, having my legs laying flat but open, opening myself to him, I part my lips when he uses his tongue, sliding from my knees upwards, on my inner thighs. I bite my lips and he opens the white robe I was in, and I didn't have underwear on anyway.

He looks at my arousal and smirks, looking up at me and I meet eyes with him back. "You're so wet," he said, his lips moist and parted. He leans back down and kisses up my thighs, wiping his lip up as he gets closer and I bite my lip at the swollen throb coming from my core.

When his lips finally meet with my centre I gape, as he literally makes out with it, using his tongue as well, as if he was making out with me. I furrow my brows but it still felt good. I could hear his lips smacking against me, and it was so foreign, it was hot.

His tongue swipes up and down my slits, and I gape again, gasping when his tongue slips into me. I bite my lip and throw my head back but he kisses his way over my pelvic bone, making them wet kisses, smacking his lips and he tugs the robe off my arms, and of course I was naked underneath.

I throw my head back and feel his lips now on my neck, on my jaw. I throw my head back and he suck's pretty hard on my neck and I part my lips. He cups my cheeks and I grab his hair, propping my legs around him and through his sweatpants I could feel him hard.

That made me gasp as he presses himself against my sensitive nerves. He pulls away and he finally kisses my lips, his jaw sharp and his lips swollen because he's been kissing me so much. I hold his sweatpants, I knew he wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

"Wait.." he stops me. "Are you sure you want to do this? Even after what I did?"

"Yeah," I nod. I was horny, I wanted to have sex with him, for the first time in almost a month, he's worried if I want to have sex, sometimes he just doesn't care if I actually want sex or not. I know in this situation it's different and I know he's being caring but he doesn't need too. "I promise,"

He smiles softly and kisses me as I untie his sweatpants, making him groan out into the kiss, and I reach into them and softly grab his shaft. He pulls away and looks down, this being the first time I've touched him since it all happened.

I pull him out and he breathes out a soft groan, and I look down. He was swollen and his tip was reddish, from the blood flow and it looked painful. "Does that hurt?"

He intertwined our fingers and put my hand on it, making him bite his lip as I wrap my hand around him. I could feel him pulsating and I look down. "Can you tell?"

"How long have you wanted to fuck me again?" I bite my lip and he stares at me.

"A while. But I knew I had to hold off," he said, moving my hand which makes him grunt. I part my lips as I watch it happen, his head was down so I couldn't see him but I knew he was feeling good.

He breathes out and I smile. He crawls closer and I let go, his hips drop so his tip was on my core. I nod and he was inches away from my face. I nod and he sinks himself into me, making me gasp at the foreign feeling and his eyes go heavy.

I kiss him first this time, our lips press together and I could see him. Like I could see his face, he didn't cover my eyes and he didn't put the lights out or anything.

I smile into the kiss just thinking about it, and I nod. He pulls his hips out, before slowly thrusting them back into me and I pull away from his lips. I hold the sides of his neck and he meets eyes with me as he very softly and slowly thrusts into me.