seventy seven

London Reed
I peel my eyes open and hear heavy breathing next to me making me furrow my brows and look at the arms wrapped around my waist. Louis' warm body lays behind me, my ass on his crotch and he was secured behind me from the way his arms were wrapped around me.

We haven't slept in the same bed for weeks now.

I hear Louis groan and then he rolls over and I furrow my brows. "Fuck me.." he rasps, sounding deeper than usual. He whines and rubs his temples, like he's trying to relief pain.

"Louis?" I whisper, sitting up.

"What?" he whines.

"Are you, okay?"

He then starts coughing and I widen my eyes because I've never heard him sound like this. He sounded like shit, his voice was deep and croaky. He sounded like he had a cold. He sniffs but his nose was blocked.

"No," be shakes his head and his voice sounded different than normal because of his blocked nose. "I wanna kill myself," he curls in a little ball, in grey sweatpants.

I get out of bed, walking over to his side and he opened his eyes to look at me. I pout and he closes his eyes in pity. "I need to go to work," he sits up and groans in back pain.

"Louis— lay down," I hold his shoulders.

"No, I'm fine—" his voice cracks before he starts coughing again, looking away from me. "Fuck me, I hate this," he sniffs again. He rubs his eyes viciously.

"Louis...you woke up sick," I whisper and he looks at me tiredly. "Meaning, you need to stay home and rest, I'll take care of you," I nod but he shakes his head. "Louis, don't be so difficult," I put my hands on my hips and shake my head.

He whines and sniffs again, making me sigh. "I will call them if you don't," I say and he rolls his eyes, reaching over for his phone. He sits up with a groan and I shake my head. He opens it and opens the phone app, opens a contact, and presses call.

"Hello?" he rasps into the speakers. I hear talking but I didn't hear what they said. "I fucking know. I work up sick and I feel like shit," he said. He nods and sighs. "I also didn't want to come in today regardless if I was sick or not,"

I furrow my brows and he looks up at me. "Yes you ass, we're good now," he looks at me and I hear more talking which makes him roll his eyes. "Not yet,"

"Anyway, I'm going, bye," he said before hanging up and curling back into a ball.

"Good. Now can I spoon you?" I do grabby hands and he shakes his head.

"If we're spooning, I'm spooning you, not you spooning me,"

"Fine. Spoon me then," I get back into the bed, crawling back in and curling under the covers. He uncurls his legs a little and then gets behind me. He spoons me from behind just like he said and tries to sniff again, but his nose was blocked.

"Wait. I don't want you getting sick," he gently pushes me away. He rolls over, and I sit up.

"Fine then. Let me take care of you," I shake my head. I leave the room and the door was open, Cherry racing up from her bed when she sees me. "Hey girl," I coo, filling up a glass with water and then getting Panadol, and Advil, popping two of each in my hand and holding them bringing them into the room where he starts coughing again  and I cringe from the sound, giving him the pills. I tip them into his hand and he takes the glass.

"Thank you.." his voice cracks and he whines. I get back up and walk into the kitchen, putting bread slices in the toaster. I push the button down and then walk over to the cupboard and pull out some food for Cherry and I pick her bowl up as she sits at my ankles as she waits patiently.

I bring it over near her bed and she was eager. "Sit," I say and she didn't at first and I shook my head and gave it to her which she dived into and started making a righteous mess.

I walk back into the kitchen and take the now finished toast, putting them on the counter. I open the fridge and get the butter out, scooping some on the knife and putting it on the toast. I put two on a plate for Louis and then one for me on a smaller plate, getting more water in a small cup. I balance everything out and bring it into the bedroom, Louis' eyes lighting up.

He makes a noise. "You're the best," he says as I put it on his lap and grin. "Don't kiss me,"

"I wasn't going too," I tap his head in a pet and he shakes his head as he bites into the toast. I sit on the edge of the bed and put the water on the dresser, eating my own. He must have been hungry because when I look at him again, he was almost finished eating.

I widen my eyes and take a sip of my water. "Who did you get sick from?" I ask.

"I don't know," he shrugs. "Some cunt who I now hate," he rolls his eyes and I snicker. "It's not funny.." he mutters, drinking most of his water.

"Some cunt? C'mon, you probably got it from someone at the club," I shake my head.

"I rather forget that night.." he looks down and I furrow my brows.

"Why? You had fun at the club?"

"Well yeah...but I did something I shouldn't have and I kinda regret,"

"I told you it was okay Lou...I forgive you,"

He looks up at me, folds his lips in a line before licking them. "Yeah.." he shrugs.

I knew something happened, because Zayn went looking for him and Erin but I think they just went to get a drink and Zayn didn't look in the right spot, but that's just what I think. I didn't really care anymore.

//