sixty four

London Reed
"Louis, no!" I scold.

"Come on.." he smirks. "Say it,"

"No!" I shake my head as he pins my wrists near my head, above me on all fours on the couch. His eyes drop and he grabs my cheeks, but I fold my lips in a line. He pokes his tongue out, wiggling it around and I shake my head.

Cherry was interested in what we were doing, so she was wagging her small tail, intrigued in what we were doing. Louis didn't go to work today and we woke up really late, and we've been like this all day, and Louis wants me to say something but I refuse.

He presses his tongue flat on my chin and licks up my lips and nose, making me scrunch my nose up and screw my eyes shut. "Louis-!" I shake my head, my face now wet from his tongue and he grins.

"Say it, or I'll do it again,"

"Don't," I whine.

"Just say it," he grins.

"You have..." these words are so foreign. "You have a big dick..there I said it!" I push him and he grins.

"Oh wow.." he pretends to blush. "Thank you.."

"Shut the fuck up," I roll my eyes with a smile, my cheeks beginning to hurt. "You're a asshole,"

"Can I fuck you in the ass?"

"What!" my voice goes high, before I laugh. "Louis!"

"What" he grins. "It'd be fun,"

"It'd hurt!"

"Oh that's just your head telling you," he shrugs it off. I shake my head.

"Can I have my writs back?"

He shakes his head and I groan. "Louis!" I try to break free and he smirks.

"Thats right, say it louder," he smirks.

"You're so dirty," I murmur, Cherry barking at us. Louis and I both look at her. Louis grabs her playfully and he straddles my thighs on the couch, my wrists were free, but I couldn't move. He puts Cherry ok her back on my stomach, her paws curling her ears in.

"What do you want?" he tickles her stomach and she slaps her tail on my lap and I shake my head.

"Get off," I push her softly and she rolls onto her stomach off of me and Louis gets up too. I got to stand up but he falls onto me, his head on my chest as he lays sideways. "Louis, I need to pee," I tell him. He closes his eyes and nods into me.

"Pee then, blame it on Cherry," he whispers, his free hand tracing my boob.

I shake my head. He lifts his head up and I look down at him. He leans up and he presses his lips to mine. I kiss him back, and melt into it. He pulls away and goes to kiss me again, and this time, I cup his jaw and he gets above me on all fours.

I prop my knees up and out lips start moving against each other. His tongue swipes on my lip and I decline the offer at first but he doesn't give up, making me part my lips and his tongue slips into my mouth.

Our tongues invade each other and I inhale through my nose and wrap my legs around his waist. He slides his hand from above me, down my arm and holds my sides.

My skin collected goosebumps as he did this, and I smile into the kiss, pulling away. Before he could do or say anything, I press my lips to his neck. He freezes because I rarely kiss him on his neck.

I part my lips, kissing his skin, gently sucking on his skin. He inhaled slightly, trying to stay quiet. I felt my core tingle, and when I lift my hips up, I felt how hard he was and when I buck my hips into him he lets out a whimper, making me smirk.

He grabs my waist and rolls us over because the couch was slightly wider than normal couches, and I pull away and straddle his lap. He grabs my hips and shuffles me up and I felt him hard, pressing on my core.

He grabs my ass and sits up, cupping my jaw and kisses me, getting heated. Cherry was playing with her toy on the floor, and I slide my hands down his back, grabbing the hem of his shirt and he pulls away and throws it off himself, before he grabs my hoodie and I just accept my fate, and hold my arms up, and he pulls it off me, kissing my back and literally swipes his hand up my back and my bra comes sliding down my arms making my jaw drop, my core throbbing.

I don't know where this was going. But it seems like he was going to fuck me right here. He pulls away and looks at my chest. He leans forward and he starts kissing my chest making me grab his hair.

//
i'm so over writing this book 😭😭😭

robbed yes, but there's smut in like..the next chapter or something :)