eight

London ReedThe second he moves his hand I start yelling

London Reed
The second he moves his hand I start yelling. "What the hell was that!"

"That? Is why you do what you're fucking told!"

"Where is Erin going!"

"That's confidential!"

"Who cares, tell me!"

"You almost go yourself killed, you realise that, right!"

"So what, I'm only here for your own fucking pleasure aren't I!"

"What?" he mutters in confusion.

"You don't want me here for anything else but another girl you can just fuck whenever you like!" I snap. "Erin told me the real reason I'm here,"

"What did she tell you?"

"That you're a liar, I'm not here because you need someone to stay here, I'm here because you have too, you're here because I'm a sex slave for you to sell me off to people when you want money, aren't I?"

He doesn't answer, he just looks at me. "I told you when you fucking woke up in my house, that, even though that's why you're here, that doesn't mean I'm using you for that,"

"Then why am I here? Why can't I just leave?"

"Because you need my permission to leave. There's a slip of paper that say you belong to me and there's another slip of paper that I need to sign you out of my name,"

"Great. Let me leave," I mutter.

"I'm not signing you away," he shakes his head while chuckling.

"Why?"

"Because, even if that's the reason every guy has a girl, doesn't mean I'm gonna fuck you whenever. I don't want to fuck you, because I know you have a boyfriend,"

"Then why won't you let me go?" I get emotional. "I just wanna go back to him, I miss him and my best friend,"

He shakes his head. "I've had thoughts, and I want to have sex with you but I can't bring myself to do it, because of whatever his name is, and I'll admit that," he says and I shut up.

"You haven't even said you wanted too?"

"Yeah, because I know you and Will are together even if you aren't..together, you're still dating, and I don't want to ruin anything between you,"

I think about it for a good minute. I appreciate him being caring about Will and I but without Louis signing that paper, I'm probably not gonna see Will. And that to means we broke up because I'll never see him again.

"It's fine, Louis. I won't see him again means he's gonna forget about me,"

"Doesn't mean you broke up,"

"I don't care anymore," I shake my head. "Do what you want with me. Just tell me where Erin went," I change the subject back.

"I can't tell you anything, can't you understand this?" he gets louder with his words.