nine

London ReedI nod

London Reed
I nod. I don't know why, but I nodded. He looks at me some more, blinking at me a few times and then he leans into my neck. "Has someone ever done this to you?" he whispers, kissing my neck which made tingles flow through my veins.

I nod, biting my lip but not saying who. "Perfect," he smirks. He curls his fingers into my legging hem and pulls them down with my underwear too, he shuffles me to get them out from underneath me. I don't really know what happens now, but I was gonna do anything he wanted.

They sit at my ankles because of my white socks on and he slides me the edge of the table. I feel very insecure and guilty that Louis' standing here and not Will. But whatever, Will may be my boyfriend but he doesn't have to know about this, I won't see him again.

He looks down at me and I feel my nervousness take over that I clamp my thighs shut. "Open your legs," he rasps, holding my knees, I bite my lip - frozen. "London," he snaps.

I swallow and slowly open my thighs and his eyes shoot down to my naked self. I felt so nervous, I didn't know what to say it do. "You're so wet for me," he smirks, only just looking and he can see I'm turned on.

He runs his finger from my entrance to my clit which he successfully finds in one go, rubbing it with his finger tip which made me drive my head down. Fuck sakes...not even Will could find it that quick.

I bite my lip and whine, already feeling it. "You're throbbing, seems like you need something to help with that," he smirks and I just grab his shoulders as I look down with his finger on me. He looks at me, putting the finger he had on my clit, in his mouth.

With his free hand, he wraps around my neck and applied a bit of pressure as he slowly pushes me down so I lay on my back. "Be a good girl for me," he praises and I bite my lip.

He takes my leggings off completely, tossing them on
the couch. He props my legs up on his hips, and the closer he stands the wider my legs are open. I didn't even realise, but I felt his hair brush my pelvic area and I gasp and screw my eyes shut as I feel
his tongue on my stimulated clit.

"Oh my god," I whine.

He licks my inner thighs before he licks a strip from my entrance to my clit again which he toys with the tip of his tongue. I part my lips and screw my eyes shut, in pleasure from his tongue.

He then starts to suck on my clit which made my jaw now drop and I moan. His hands squeeze my hips as his nose rests on my pelvic bone, my lip was now bitten.

He slowly works me with his tongue, kitten licking my clit but when he slides his tongue to my entrance, he thrusts his tongue into me which makes my back arch in pleasure.

My back comes completely off the table and I grunt out a moan. He starts slowly pulling away and slowly breathing into it which only made me shiver more. "Oh my god," I whine, in pleasure as he gives me pleasure I didn't know I needed today.

I feel my whole body was full of goosebumps which meant I was feeling good, like he said he wanted but I hadn't had this done to me in a very long time because even though Will and I had a good sex life, we never used to do this to each other. "Louis," I groan in pleasure.

He uses his lips again to suck on my clit, softly rubbing his tongue over it too. I reach one hand down and grab his hair which makes him grunt and I look down.

His head was buried in between my legs which makes me wrap my legs around his neck so I knew he couldn't move until he finished me off and it gave me a light power feeling because he couldn't move.

He only grabs my thighs tighter, digging his nails into it as he gently uses his teeth to graze me ever so softly and it made me arch my back. "Louis," I moan again, his name sounding so foreign coming from my lips.

"Fuck sakes," I breathe out and grab his hair again, tightening my legs around his head. The burn in my thighs was spreading to my lower stomach and i knew what that meant. He continues to play with my clit, making me bite my lip with my eyes closed as he inhaled sharply.

"I'm close," I say the foreign words. He uses his tongue again, kitten licking all over me. I lose my legs around his head so he pulls away and kitten licks my thighs while looking at me through his eyelashes.

He winks and sucks on the dampened skin between my legs and I cry out in pleasure. I feel it coming on quick and I don't know what to do, I sit up on my elbows, tossing my head back.

And then when he got my clit again, I gasped. I tossed my head back and he froze with his tongue inside me. I moaned his name and a bunch of profanities that made him moan finally too, and I squeezes me legs around his head as well, my heart thrashing in my chest. I finally come down and my legs fall off his shoulders, he licks up me again to make sure he's got the lot and he pulls away from me.

I sit on my elbows with a heaving chest as he licks his lips and pop them a few times each. He leans over to get my leggings from the floor and I try to come down from my high. I sit up completely and look down at him scrunching up my leggings to put them on my ankles, but puts my underwear on first.

I watch him do it and he lifts me up like I was a feather, doing the same with my leggings. He walks away and I was just left on the table with a throbbing feeling from my underwear again.

I look up at him, going to his bedroom and I just sit there kinda gobsmacked he's do that for one, and two just leave after. What an asshole.

I look down see the floor from me, but his door opens and he pads back out in sweatpants and a grey hoodie. "Why did you leave?" I breathe.

"Because," he murmurs. "I changed,"

"Yeah..you could've said something..."

"That's not the only reason I left, it doesn't matter why,"

I groan again and shake my head. "You can't keep saying that—"

"You really don't wanna know," he objects.

"Well I do, cause that was an asshole thing to do,"

"For fucks sakes London, we're gonna have issues if you're always gonna be like this. I got fucking hard and I just went to get rid of it,"

"Oh.." I whisper, swinging my shaky legs over the table.

"Somethings there are things I don't have to tell you, you know where I am and you know why I left for a reason, if I don't say where I'm going then don't ask, okay? It's better if you don't know, hence why I didn't say as I was leaving, I didn't want to say "Be right back, gotta deal with myself because I'm hard," okay?"

"Okay I get it," I say quickly.

"Can I get that in writing?" he says and I roll my eyes.

//
kinda giving....don't worry darling vibes🥲😏