fifty seven

Louis Tomlinson
I woke up this morning with London sprawled against me and I couldn't get her off me, and I didn't get her off me. I was already late for work but I don't care, she looked so gentle in her sleep. Her eyes were softly closed and her chest was rising and falling, she looked so peaceful and I know she struggled to sleep so I knew she was tired.

I only laid there for half an hour and I actually fell back asleep until I hear my name in a whisper and a pair of lips on my lips. "You're late for work," she whispered. I rubbed my eyes and yawned and I looked at her. "Morning,"

"Hi," I rasp. She picked Cherry up, placing her on the floor and she walked over to the puppy pads, but London tilted my head to look at her.

"Get ready for work," she said and I whined.

"I don't want too," my voice was deep from my sleep and I closed my eyes again.

"C'mon, don't be lazy,"

I roll my eyes and sit on my elbows, covering my mouth as I yawn. "Whatever then," I rasp again. "Give me a hug first," I open my arms, my eyes lazily closing. She crawls into my arms, and I wrap them around her. My eyes start to water because I just woke up and I hated my eyes in the morning.

I roll her onto her back and I put my head right on her tits, and she sighs, I happily sigh. "Louis," she huffs. "This is not what I thought when you said hug," she shakes her head. I lift my head up, and smirk.

"Fine, is this better?" I lower my head so my head rests between her tits and I could hear her heat beating softly. She grabs my hair, attempting to pull my head back but I don't budge. I groan, and I nod my head to get more comfortable, ignoring the fact I can't breathe.

"You've got back dimples," she smiles, rubbing the bottom of my spin. I grab her hand and pull it away. "I knew that would work," she sits up.

"Hey," I whine, and she shakes her head. She pecks my lips and I huff.

"Get, ready," she shakes her head. I roll my eyes and stand up, feeling my muscles ache from how I slept. I crack my back, and groan. "What's the plan for after work?" she asks as I walk up to the drawers, pulling out a dark blue hoodie, jeans and I toss them on the end of the bed.

"Well..." I smirk and look over at her. "Can we fuck?" I ask.

"I'm still on my period," she said, and I spray deodorant. "Unless you wanna use a condom, then sure,"

"A condom?" I ask. "Why would I need to?"

"You wanna get blood all over you?" she arches her brow, and I peel the shirt open.

"It's better than a condom," I shrug, but she cocks her head back.

"Really? You hate them that much?"

"You've never worn one before have you?"

"Well..no, but-"

"You have no idea what it's like then," I shake my head, pulling the shirt over my head. "Look, if it worries you that my dick gets covered in blood, I'll wear a condom," I shrug.

"It would make me feel a little better.."

I shrug, pulling my sweatpants down and step into my jeans. "So I can look forward to coming home?" I grin.

"If you make it here on time, sure," she nods with a smile. I grin and slide the jeans up my legs, and she jumps up to grab my belt, and walks over to me and I just stand there. She loops the leather through and she smirks at me.

"What are you doing, London," I furrow my brows. She pulls the hem closer to her so my hips hit hers, and I part my lips but close them, shaking my head. I'm just a horny person and she knows how to turn me on so this was dangerous.