four

London ReedOpening my eyes in the same room that has made me go insane, I haven't even been here for the past day yet, and I was already going insane

London Reed
Opening my eyes in the same room that has made me go insane, I haven't even been here for the past day yet, and I was already going insane. When Louis says he was going to bring Erin back to ours, he really wasn't kidding and I could hear them all last night and it made me hate everything to do with Louis even more.

I had my pillows pressed to my ears to block the noise out but of course, it wasn't enough. I finally awoke to silence this morning, making me fall back into the huge bed that was way too big for just me.

"London!" I hear my voice, being called loudly which made my eyes snap open and shoot my head to the door, seeming to be Louis from the other room. I sat up, knowing I had to go see what he wanted.

With an eye roll, I get out of my room and know on the door softly. "I need you to do something, come in,"

I walk in, expecting him to be alone but I widen my eyes when Erin, was still here. She was under the sheets with Louis, the sheets were around her but they were only just covering Louis. I widen my eyes and I meet eyes with her.

"Hi London," she grins. Louis pulls her into him and she nuzzles into him more.

"Ew," I cringe, turning away.

"You can't see anything," she says. "But.."

"Listen, Zayn is coming over to get Erin and I need you to answer it and say that you and her got caught up talking and she stayed the night,"

"No way!" I shake my head, still looking away from them. "I'm not taking the blame for you!"

"He can't hurt you, if Louis takes the blame then he can hurt me,"

I certainly don't want that, but I also don't want to get me into trouble either.

"Zayn's not allowed to touch you without my permission," he says. I spin around slowly and see them in the same position.

"How do I know you're not just saying this?' I whisper.

"You'll just have to trust us," she says. Louis turns her around so her bare back was facing me. He tucks her hair behind her ear and then the next thing I know, they're making out. How she can get that close to him will forever be a mystery to me.

Luckily enough, the door knocks and Louis waves me away while kissing her. I roll my eyes and walk to the door, opening it. A tall man with black hair, a sharp jawline pushes past me before I even had the time to say anything.

"Wait-" I close the door, following him down the hall, into his room again, they still made out before I think his name is Zayn huffs and pulls Erin by her hips to pull her out of the bed an Louis falls on his stomach from it.

She was very naked which made me look away. "I told you 10, or I'd have your head Louis," he snaps, clipping her bra as she slides her underwear on. "You had my girl, can I have yours?"

He sits up from that and they all look at me. "Not her," Louis shakes his head.

"Why? You fucked mine,"

"I haven't even fucked her yet,"

I just stand still, gobsmacked. "Well, a deals a deal," he holds his hand out while Erin pulls her clothes that she was wearing yesterday.

Louis reaches over and pulls takes a fifty dollar note out for him, which Zayn snatches out of his hand. He turns to look at me. "Louis hasn't fucked you?"

I slowly shake my head, Louis watching this happen. He chuckles. "I can do that for you sweetheart,"

I shake my head. "No,"

"Louis—"

"Absolutely not, I gave you more than what I was because we fell asleep, you're not sleeping with London," he shakes his head. "You know your not allowed to either,"

"And why not?"

"Because!" he snaps and Erin comes up to me. 

"He's not gonna sleep with you," she mouths.

"I don't give you permission. You gave me permission with Erin,"

"I won't let you date her though,"

"Exactly, I don't date anyway," he shakes his head. "But you're not sleeping with London just because I fuck around with Erin,"

Zayn rolls his eyes and turns to Erin. "Let's go,"

She rushes over to Louis and kisses him one more time, Zayn pulling her by her hips. "Bye Louis, love ya,"

"Right back at you," he grins as she gets pulled away. I turn around and she gets pulled harshly by Zayn, Louis falling back onto his bed. His room had grey walls and his duvets were grey and his room was dark.

He had a wardrobe built in and was a walk in, but as I thought there wasn't that much stuff here. "You wanna join me?" he says. I stop looking at his room and look at him. I look at him and he was still naked.

"You're gonna make me, aren't you.."

He laughs. "I'm kidding, get out," he says. "Unless you wanna show, I'd leave," he shuffles to get to the edge of his bed. I leave instantly and close the door, walking back into my room with a huff.

I hear him walk around in his room and I stare at the mirror in my wall. I hate mirrors. I roll my eyes and get up, deciding that I was hungry and Louis hadn't actually offered me anything to eat.

I walk out my room and to the massive kitchen, opening the fridge and see almost nothing in there. I huff, closing it and opening his cupboards but also finding not much in here.

"What do you live on?"

"What are you doing?" he asks making me yelp and look at him shirtless, putting his shirt on. He had the number 78 on his left chest area, and a robust torso. "God you're loud,"

"I'm loud?" I close the cupboards and jump onto the counter. "I didn't know you and Erin wanted to date?"

"I don't want to date her, I just fuck her and because we're close, I dunno, the sex means nothing to me, she feels the same, were just good friends,"

"Friends don't sleep together,"

He rolls his eyes. "Okay, I bet you're a virgin, from what I saw this morning," he shakes his head.

"You've gotta stop assuming, I'm not a virgin," I shake my head. "I had a life before you stole me,"

He laughs, rolling what seems to be a cigarette. "Uh huh," he nods. "Moping around with the same guy?"

"Yes, his name was Will,"

"Babe, I don't care, you're not gonna see the fucker again," he puts it in between his lips.

I watch him light it between his lips and my gosh were his hands veiny. His arms were too, he definitely worked out, and my god did he wear it well. His jaw tightened as he shakes in, flicking ash into the tray and I didn't realise I was biting my lip, and I couldn't help but notice he was gorgeous. In a good way might I add, he's not a nice person, clearly but he wears it well.

"Are you done?" he rasps which makes me meet eyes with him.

"What?"

"Stare all you want babe, but don't make it obvious,"

"I wasn't staring," I feel my cheeks heat as I had just been called out. "And stop calling me babe," I look away. He snickers through his nose and shakes his head.

//
🙂