thirty six

Louis Tomlinson
Few days have gone by, and I feel almost clingy with London. It's so strange and I dunno why. I went to work the next day, and then I found her still limping around the house. The reason she was sore is because I was finally slightly rough with her.

Harry texted me today, saying he needed something from me and that he was coming over today to get it. He didn't say what, but I knew he had news about the ring and his fathers opinion.

"London," I walk into the room where she was drawing what seems to be someone. My nosy ass wants to know. "Who are you drawing?" I walk over to her but she shoves it in the open compartment u der the desk.

"No one, someone from my imagination," she shrugs.

"London...who are you drawing," I poke her sides which makes her giggle.

"No one!" she shoves my hand away. "Just someone from my imagination,"

I shake my head. "Harry's coming over,"

Her face falls. "Why?"

"He's just here to tell me about the ring, you just need to be good, just do what you're told. He will tell his father and you'll get into trouble, okay?"

She actually nods. "I will," she then is hair behind her ears and stands up.

I nod and walk out the room, shaking my
head and I see Harrys car park at the front so I unlock the door. Harry walks in. "Styles.."

"Tommo," he nods once and walks in, his cologne strong and it follows him. He sits down at the table and I follow him. "How are you?"

"Fine. You?"

"Well. My father was very impressed with us,"

ai nod, wanting to know more. "He's giving me a reward. And I went to you for it," he smiles and I furrow my brows.

"Huh?"

"London,"

My eyes widen. "Wait. What?"

"My father was very pleased with our efforts, and he's letting me have anyone I want. I've had the other boys, I haven't had London yet,"

I was kidding when I said I was gonna let anyone else have her for the night and I know Harry. He's certainly not soft, and she's fragile. "You've had sex, Erin told me, meaning I can have her,"

I stutter. "Harry...c'mon. Anything else?"

He shakes his head. "I wanna talk to her. I might not sleep with her, I just want her to be mine overnight,"

I go to say something but he cuts me off. "Amelia misses you. She wants to see you,"

I shake my head. "Trying to bribe me now are you?"

"C'mon, please?"

She comes out her room and we both look at her as she walks into the conversation "Um...hi," she says softly and plays with the ring on her finger. She looks at me and I look back at her with a helpless look on my face. There is absolutely nothing I can do, but give her to him for free because his father said he can have anyone for the night for free. And he's right, London hasn't slept with anyone.

"London," he says and she looks at him. "Louis.." he looks at me. I look back at London and she parts her lips a little and furrows her brows softly.

"Louis...whats going on?" she asks softly and I take her sides in my hands. She looks up at me.

"You're staying with Harry tonight...okay?"

Her eyes widen and she goes to say something but I cup her mouth. "Don't...just don't..." I say softly but sternly. She breathes heavily in a hyperventilate, holding my wrist. "Don't make a scene,"

I slowly pull my hand away and she cups her own mouth. "You're selling me to him?"

"His father is letting him take anyone, and he happened to choose you, baby," I whisper.

"No...Louis, don't do this," she looks scared.

"I don't have a choice baby, I certainly don't want you to, but..."

She shakes her head. "Please. Tell him to go to someone,"

"I can't, Lon, I've tried. You just...have to do what he says. He said he might not...fuck you, but if he chooses to you have to? Okay? I know it's scary and I know it may not be something you want, but it's the rules, okay?"

I kiss her lips, softly. She kisses my back, her hand cupping my jaw. I lean into her neck, kissing it softly. "When you're back...I'll make it up to you, okay?"

She nods, swallowing. "Okay...I'll be good," she whispers to me. I wrap my arms around her and she hesitates but she hugs me back, this being the first time I've hugged her. I take in her scent, pulling away and she gulps. I cup her jaw.

I peck her nose. "You'll be okay," I whisper. I pull her away from me and she turns to Harry.

"You're coming with me tonight?" he asks her.

"Yeah," she nods softly.

"Please be careful, Harry," I whisper to him and he nods, handing me a folded up consent form, that his father had already signed handing me a pen.

I sign it and we both look at her. "You have to sign it,"

"Why?" she replies.

"So if anyone sees us together we have proof you consented to everything," Harry says and I nod. She shakily takes the pen from me and scribbles her name, Harry grinning.

"Perfect, well...be sure to tell the rest we did well," he winks at me.

I just nod, looking at London. "Um...I guess I'll see you tomorrow," I nod. She nods back, setting her lips.

"Yeah," she nods.

I look at Harry. "Please keep her safe, she's my last chance,"

"I know, Lou. She'll be okay,"

And with that, I nod. Harry takes her hand and she walks out with him, I follow them to the door, Harry opening the door for her, getting her get into the car. I watch and I lean on the door frame. I couldn't see into his car because of his heavily tinted windows but I sigh and watch him slowly drive away.

I didn't believe Harry when he says he'll be careful with her, and I just hope he takes into account that she isn't anyone, she's petite and fragile. I turn around and go back inside and close the door. I know she was going to meet Amelia, and I wanted her too but I was just scared for her.

It was so quiet in here.

//
all these chapters are short i'm sorry lamo