twelve

London ReedWill and I's anniversary is today

London Reed
Will and I's anniversary is today. We have been dating for two years and three months today, and this would've been a perfect time to celebrate, but I can't.

I woke up today feeling very depressed and very melancholy, to the point where I wanted to just end things. I stayed in bed all day, not wanting to do anything except to see Will. I love Will with my whole heart and I knew he loves me back, and I know he's still looking for me, I have a feeling.

Again, Louis hasn't been here at all since about 6am this morning and it's 12pm and I hadn't eaten in a few days because I just lost my appetite but I knew I had to eat something.

I slowly got out of bed and padded to the kitchen to find some crackers and then opened the fridge to find a pack of the fake cheese stuff which made me grab it and bring them to the lounge room. I couldn't put the news on that I usually watch when I was home because all it is, is muffled signal which means I was very far from home.

Their news is very..boring, it's just a count of deaths today, the weather and to not escape your owners house. It was extremely boring stuff. But I sat there while I ate the plain salted crackers and cheese, flicking through the channels.

I didn't even realise I had finished the packet of crackers which made me a little scared because of Louis, but he doesn't feed me, I feed myself these days so I have to get everything.

I toss my head back and I decided I wanted to get some fresh air. I keep the TV on and my mess of crumbs on the couch so he can clean it, I felt like being a rebel today.

I walk over to the door and try to turn it, but of course it was locked. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I whine, banging on the door. "I can't even get fresh air in this place,"

I look at the wall to see a little electrical pad which made me look at it and press the back screen so it turns on. ENTER PASSWORD, was on the screen and a number pad.

I type in what I thought was obvious like: 1,2,3, 2, 5, 8 and 2828 but nothing worked it just flashed red. There were so many possible things this thing could be so I looked around again. I really wanted to know what was in that room Louis wouldn't tell me about.

But that's in his room and I don't know if he has a security camera in his room and I don't wanna get caught. But I also did wanna know. I walk over to his room with the TV still playing and I slowly open the door which wasn't locked.

I looked in every corner of the room but saw no cameras. I then looked at his light bulb, and it didn't have a camera in it by the looks of it. I first rush over to the drawer next to his bed, opening the first drawer but it had nothing in it. I close it open the other and I widen my eyes.

A bunch of fucking sex toys were in this one. And a lot of condoms, like..50, if I had to guess. There were things used for like...bondage and stuff in here. "Gross," I shudder and slam it closed with my hip, looking back at the door.