fifty nine

London Reed
A few days have gone by, and I've been back to cleaning the house while Louis went to work. Not to mention Louis has been like...extra horny these last few days and I don't know why, it's like he's...I don't even know.

I, of course, let him do whatever he wants but I now know how rough he can actually be to the point I've been sore for a few days as well. Clearly I didn't tell him this time, so he doesn't skip work to be with me but I've found it slightly hard to walk.

I'm not complaining but how random it was for him to randomly be rough with me is weird. Cherry's getting bigger, she was a tiny little thing when we got her but now she's like a jack russel size dog and she's really cuddly now.

Today, Cherry and I had a relax day and we watched movies all day. I didn't even realise the time before Louis came padding in the door. "Hey," I pause the movie and put my glass of water down and he walks over to me, falling onto the couch. He puts his head on my thigh to face me, my hand rests on his head.

"You okay..?" I ask. He just sighs nodding, patting Cherry. "What's wrong?" I ask, brushing his hair back.

"Nothing," he rubs his eyes. "I hate working,"

"Well everyone does.." I murmur. "Take your mind off it," I suggest.

"I know you didn't tell me you're sore," he mumbles.

"Would it have mattered?"

"Yes, I shouldn't be fucking you that hard—"

"None of that," I cover his mouth with my hand and he looks up at me. "If I didn't want be sore, I would've told you not to," I shrug.

"Can I make it up to you?" he asks, through my hand. I furrow my brows and he moves my hand, he sits up and cups my jaw. He kisses me and my eyes fall closed as he does it, puckering my lips before his press to mine.

He pulls away, looking at me, flicking his eyes over my face before he leans back in, kissing me on the lips again. He moves our lips together again, our lips smacking. I hum into the kiss and he inhaled, kissing me harder. He moves around, my head moving with him as I was now hunches over, making me pull away and he was on the floor in front of me.

He pushes my lower back towards him and I lean back on my hands, knowing exactly what he wants. He wet his lips, and I bite my lip. He grabs the hem of my leggings and I lift my hips up, he pulls them off my legs, off my ankles and puts them next to him. I've never seen Louis on his knees before, I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

I feel like he would've been one of those guys are that are like; "I don't get on my knees for anyone," or something but this tells me otherwise. I'm surprised he didn't want sex.

"Are you ready for me?" he still has a dirty mouth, and I knew how to reply back.

"Go and have a look," I open my legs, his eyes darken. I smirk and he grabs my underwear, pulling them off my legs. He looks down at me, and he smirks.

"Shaved?" he chuckles. "My favourite type,"

He brings me to the point where I was almost going to fall off, but he grabs my ankles, putting them in his shoulders, kissing the bone. He holds my hips so I don't fall and he leans into me.

He breathes onto me and it makes me breathe out as well. He kisses me wetly, rubbing his lips up and down my slits and it makes my lips part. He gets his tongue into it now, making me drop my jaw.

He grabs my thighs and I tip my head back, my eyes closing as he kitten licks my clit, getting me flustered just like he knows how too. I gasp when he plays with my clit with the tip of his tongue, and I was swollen in arousal. I breathe out, refusing to moan and let him win.