thirty eight

London Reed
"London," Harry said my name, I heard his shirt drop onto the floor, making me swallow. He walks up behind me and I feel his hands on my hips. "I just wanna try you out...aim not going to hurt you, I don't wanna hurt Louis like that, I know he wants you to be safe, and you will,"

It had been hours since Amelia opened up and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Harry whispered to me before he wanted me in the bedroom at this time, and we'd have some fun i there and I knew instantly but I just thought of Amelia and Louis seeing each other. Harry isn't as bad as I thought, but he's also very aggressive towards Amelia and orders her to do a lot.

I swallow again. "Hmm?" He hums and I bite my lip. I nod. "Use your words,"

"Yes," I nod. "I give you consent,"

He kisses my shoulder, parting his lips and sliding it up to my neck. He presses himself to my back, making me bite my lip to prevent myself from saying anything.

He slides his hands up to my shirt hem, pulling it up. "Take this off for me," he steps back and I swallow yet again. I slowly lift it up and drop it next to me, I just happen to be wearing a strapless bra.

He walks back over to me, playing with the hem of my leggings in his fingers. He was only in his boxer briefs at this point, the same ones Louis wears. I swallow and I nod.

He kneels down from behind me, brining my leggings with them. He steps me out of them, and I had the shakes in my hands. I shakily breathe out with fear. He runs his hands up the sides of my thighs, grabbing my hips and softly turning me around.

I meet eyes with him, looking up at him. "Does Louis know about this?" he looks at the tattoo on my hip, done by Erin. I shrug, not having much to say.

He walks me backwards, the backs of my knees meeting with his oversized bed. I sit back on it and I look at his crotch. The bulge was running down his leg and it made me nervous.

He crawled above me, making me lay down. He got on all fours above me, before lifting me up to the pillows. I bite my lip and I do however feel a throb on my clit, which had to mean a good thing, right?

"You're very pretty.." he whispers. I smile softly.

"Thanks...you have very pretty eyes,"

"I dunno where I get them from," he shrugs and I breathe out a short smile. He looks down and plays with the hem of my underwear, before they come flying down my legs and I wince in fear.

He rubs my thighs. "I just can't believe Louis' had sex with you," he shakes his head, pulling his boxers down far enough his erevtion cokes out and stands up against his stomach.

My eyes look down and I widen my eyes. He was huge, Louis and his are very similar in size but Harry's was slightly bigger. I bite my lip and try not to feel nervous.

"Say, did Louis put you and birth control?" he looks at my chest, then my arms. I nod and he smirks, grabbing his tip hit I grab his shoulders at a last minute decision.

"Uh.." I squeak his eyes meeting with mine. "Can you...please, use a condom anyway?" I speak up, about the fact that I only trust Louis when he's not using a condom. From what I've heard, Harry sleeps around a lot, and I don't trust him. I'm just letting him have sex with me, I gave him consent so it's not assault or anything.

"You want me to use a condom?" he asks softly.

"Is that okay? If not, it's okay I'd just feel more comfortable if you used a condom, please," I keep my soft tone. He smiles and his dimples pop.

"You're so cute. I'll use a condom," he nods, reaching into a box in his drawer. He pulls back a foil packet in his teeth, ripping it open and I help him open it, which he takes and rolls it on.

I close my eyes and felt his tip rest against my core, making me clench my thighs together. He pries them open and sinks himself into me which makes him grunt and drop his head, I wince and throw my head back, not in pleasure but the feeling was so weird.  I felt his hips which makes me bite my lip. He props my knees up and I lay in front of him.

He literally gives no time to adjust before he starts thrusting into me, making me gasp, his size was so different because now he was going deep, because of his size. I lay there, my hands by my side.

What was nice is that he actually does the position I like. He looked down at me, thrusting into me, I just closed my eyes and waited for this to be over. He grunts and I just bite my lip, my body colliding with his.

"Fuck," he grunts again and I breathe out.

Amelia knew what was going on, but she was going to see Louis for this, I just need to think that I'm helping Amelia and Louis see each other for this. I open my eyes, his eyes closed and his lips parted slightly in pleasure.

I swallow.

I like seeing him enjoy himself, I wish I could see Louis like this, I wasn't expecting to see Harry like this, in this position.

I wanna see Louis like this.

I breathe out a whine, still feeling pleasure from this, he leans down to kiss my neck. I toss my head back, feeling him get me deep to the point where I moaned, I just couldn't help it. 

He smirks on my neck, sucking on it. I part my lips and close my eyes in pleasure. I wrap my legs around his waist, my hands grabbing the back of his neck where his hair is. "Fuck sakes, you feel so good," he praises and I just lay there.

**

I curled up in a ball and stayed frozen while Harry walked around, Amelia with him as they walked around the room. I stayed frozen in a hall, with the covers of his bed up to my neck.

"Is she okay? What'd you do to her?"

"I fucked her, Millie. She's just...I dunno,"

"I'm okay.." I whisper, both of them look at me. She looks at me, kneeling in front of me. "When are you going to see Louis?"

"Tomorrow, when you go back," she whispers.

"Louis' a great guy.." I whisper to her. "He deserves better, you both do," I whisper.

"You did that for us, didn't you?"

"I didn't have much of a choice.."

"Yeah..you did. Why did you do it?"

"For you to see Louis...he misses you,"

She smiles. "Thank you, London,"

I nod with a smile. My eyes close softly and I nod into the pillow a bit more. She rubs my head and I feel Harry get behind me, Amelia walks out the room.  lI feel his hand softly run up and down my back.

//
before anyone says, this isn't assault. okay? it's just not.