Intro

Title: 绑定被打脸系统后我翻红了[娱乐圈] | After being bound to the face-slapping system, I became popular [entertainment circle]
Author: 一氏青梅

Chu Jinzhi, an old-fashioned flower full of black material, is bound to a cannon fodder system, and her duty is to rush to beat a newcomer named Lin Shuyu Face.

At the beginning, she refused. People live with a face and a skin. Even if she is blind now, she will insist on her last stubbornness!

"After completing the task of being slapped in the face, you can get an audition opportunity, one-on-one tutoring from an interstellar performance teacher, a spiritual pill to help you stay up all night without getting acne and tiredness, a light body pill to help coercion perform, and more special products, so stay tuned. The face system points mall."

Chu Jinzhi: "..." The Naihe system gives too much, it's done!

In Survival Variety Show:

Chu Jinzhi: Hehe, I bet Lin Shuyu will cry and beg to leave the show in three minutes!

Afraid that the other party really can't bear it, she secretly sends equipment and food secretly!

In the selection of famous directors:

Chu Jinzhi: Some people, who dare to compete for the heroine of the big IP, have not woken up yet?

In fact, the recommender is her!

In the love variety show:

Chu Jinzhi: Everyone here, no one will send a heart-warming text message to Lin Shuyu.

It's just that people can't post it, I'm a dog and I'll post it first!

At the beginning:

Netizen: ah ah ah, crispy fish rush rush! That slap in the face! ! !

Later:

Netizen: The reverse nanny is on the scene again, it turns out that Shuyu is going to play the heroine of the big IP, congratulations~

After someone's little action is exposed:

Netizen: ah ah ah kswl! ! ! Golden branches and jade leaves szd! ! !

Chu Jinzhi: ? ? ?

Lin Shuyu: Thank you for loving me so firmly, and I will repay you well.

Broker: Why can you always unlock the wb password? ! ! ! !

Also known as: I was certified by the whole network as a diehard fan of the heroine by persevering in the front line of being beaten.

Gouli dog gas attack VS cold and serious guide:

1. Daily update, background same-sex marriage has become popular

2. There are common sense bugs welcome to point out, welcome long-term catching bugs, there will be small red envelopes falling

3. If you don't chase stars, please do not comment in the area Say that a certain character is like a certain star, otherwise I may lose inspiration and tears in an instant (experience)

4. The wild hunting behavior involved in the survival variety show is virtual, and it takes place in foreign countries and domestic reality. Friends, please do not imitate and try

5. Add

content tags when you think of it: entertainment circle, female supporting role, face slap System

search keywords: protagonist: Chu Jinzhi ┃ supporting role: Lin Shuyu ┃ others: sweet pets, sand sculptures, entertainment circles