62- THEIR END BUT NEW PROBLEM

Start from the beginning

Huffing he pulled his hands down staring at the dead body.

His dark eyes met with Ren's shivering body. He was crying while shaking his head.

He started te plead as soon as Jungkook removed the cloth from mouth "Jk.. Jk please I'm so sorry, he made me do everything. You punished him right! Now let me go. I-I'll never do this again I promise."

Jungkook scoffed "oh trust me you can never. For that you have to be alive first."

"But before anything, tell me who helped your boss." He asked but Ren was silent.

Clenching his jaw Jungkook held his face harshly "tell me the name Ren." His voice was so low that it made Ren tremble out of fear.

"K-kang." Ren whispered.

Jungkook nodded and held the electric rod which Hoseok gave him and tilted his head at a side, eyes fixed on the scared male.

"Jungkook I-I told you who hel-"

Without any warning he hit Ren on his thigh who screamed painfully feeling the shock in his body.

Then again on another thigh, his arms, front everywhere.

Ren finally felt limp on the chair. Hie eyes were closed, he could not scream after all the hits.

"This is how it feels when you torture someone." Jungkook whispered and his gun made a click sound.

"Good-bye Sato." He shot him on his head. One shot and everything was done. Now he Just had one thing to do.

Find Kang.

🍁You can read now

"Hoseok hyung. Inform Namjoon Hyung about Kang and get me some clean clothes."

Hoseok patted his shoulder with a smile and Jungkook also smiled knowing the meaning of the smile he got just now.

He looked at his clothes it was a mess. There were blood stains and he could not go to Taehyung like this. So he had to change into something fresh and will meet his momma.

Then he wants nothing but to cuddle with Taehyung peacefully for now.

Hoseok came back gave Jungkook simple clothes who wore them quickly. The shooter opened the door when he was done and told some people to clean the mess and bury the dead bodies.

Jungkook made his way to Jin's room who was apparently not there maybe in the kitchen. He walked to the bed where his mother was sitting, the headboard and some pillows were supporting her lean body. A book was placed infront of her who had her eyes on it.

"Momma." He called and Hana looked up smiling at her son.

"Come." She called him to sit beside her who did as he was told.

"I punished them today." He started and looked at her who did not change her expression at all listening to her son.

"They're gone now." Jungkook softly said. His mother raised her hand a bit and patted on her lap. The raven head got the signal and laid his head on her lap.

"I know that kookie. Jin told me what you were going to do and I was confident that my son will never leave them. They deserved to die love." She softly spoke keeping her hand on his head who closed his eyes.

"You know.. Taehyung came to me an hour ago. He told me that you were so determined and he also wanted them to get punished properly. Seriously the boy is so good. He even told me about him and his family and oh his pregnant noona." She stopped and laughed remembering the time "he was looking so excited telling me how he will play with the baby. He loves babies."