humans

Raf: Anyone else feel good when their brain releases a bunch of endorphins?

Jack: Can't relate.

Miko: Why would my brain release a bunch of dolphins?

oooooooooooooooooooooo

Miko: Jack is off at an appointment, so while they're gone, I'm going to cut the sleeves off all of my shirts.

Raf: Why?

Miko: They're like 90% of my impulse control.

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Raf, watching Jack do something stupid: Miko, you're officially only the second highest risk here.

Miko: Hell yeah! I'm gonna—

Raf: Don't finish that sentence, you'll move back up.

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Miko: It smells like henway in here.

Jack:

Raf: Jack.

Raf, forcefully: Doesn't it smell like henway in here?

Jack: *sigh*

Jack: What's a henway?

Miko: OH ABOUT TEN POUNDS!

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Miko: How is spring not everyone's favorite season? The trees are PINK, guys!

Jack: Allergies are also a problem, y'know.

Miko: But pink.

Raf: And it's hot.

Miko: PINK!

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jack, to Miko: You have room temperature IQ.

Miko: What's room temperature IQ?

Raf: 73°.

Miko: Oh, okay.

Miko: How much is that in IQ?

oooooooooooooooooooo

Jack: Please pray for Miko.

Raf: What happened to them?

Jack: Nothing, they're just very stupid.

oooooooooooooooooooo

Raf: Is Miko always like this when they lose?

Jack: Oh, yes. You should've been there for the Great Jenga Tantrum of 2015.

Miko: You bumped that table and you know it!

ooooooooooooooooooooo

*Miko dies in a game with ships*
Raf: This ship is no longer a ship of love, it's a ship of vengeance, a gavel of justice against all that is wrong in the world, showing no mercy, as no mercy was shown to us.

Raf: The spark of love will now fuel the fires of destructive glory as I wage my war across the world with righteous fury.

Jack: Legend has it that Miko still haunts the ship, stealing my fucking drinks.

Miko: Of course I do.

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Raf: Nice rock.

Miko: Thanks, Jack gave it to me.

Jack: I threw it at you!

Miko: Aren't they the sweetest?

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jack, to Raf: If Miko doesn't say "I'm King of the world" within an hour on that boat, I will give you my next pay check.

Miko, within 5 minutes of getting on the boat: I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jack, working at McDonald's: Sorry sir, we don't serve a McFuck here, so either you throw that one slice of pickle out or we're gonna have a McProblem.

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Miko: I hate how you're just born out of nowhere, and you're forced to go to school and get education so you can get a job. What if I wanted to be a duck? No one ever asked me if I want to be a duck!

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Miko: The greatest trick the devil ever played was getting me banned from a all you can eat pizza buffet.

Jack: Why'd you get banned?

Miko: Touched the rat.

Jack: ... What rat?

Miko: Chunky Cheese.

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

for all u human lovers