singel

Ratchet: What do you call disobeying the law?
The Squad: A hobby.
Ratchet: *crosses their arms*
The Squad: That we do not engage in.

oooooooooooooooo

Bumblebee: ..:I'm so tired of this life. I want to be a roomba. I want knives taped to me. And I want to be set loose:..

ooooooooooooooooo

Bumblebee: ..:I will send my army to attack!:..
Bumblebee: *releases a dumpster of raccoons*

oooooooooooooooooo

Smokescreen: I'm naturally funny because my life is a joke.

oooooooooooooooooooo

Bumblebee: ..:I have been tricked, I have been backstabbed, and I have quite possibly been bamboozled:...

oooooooooooooooooooo

Smokescreen: I warned you.
Smokescreen: I'm perfect.

oooooooooooooooooooo

Ratchet: Fuck capitalism. It's a rigged system that keeps us poor and it isn't fair. You shouldn't need to work three jobs to afford basic necessities.
Ratchet, playing Monopoly: Sorry, if you wanted to win you should have tried not being poor.

oooooooooooooooooooo

Smokescreen: I'm gonna mix a can of Red Bull with seventeen shots of espresso in a fishbowl and then chug it while Kids by MGMT plays in the background so I can perceive twenty-three spatial dimensions and fight my own soul.

ooooooooooooooooooooo

Smokescreen: I like wearing oversized sweaters. Not just because they're extremely comfy and cuddly, but because whenever the sleeves are really big, I get to flop them around and smack people.

ooooooooooooooooooo

Ratchet: Caw caw, motherfuckers.

ooooooooooooooooooooo

Bumblebee: I have yet to encounter a problem where a sword didn't factor into the solution at least in some way.

ooooooooooooooooooooo

hello 

hope you have an amazing day/night