some singles

Ratchet: God has let me live another day and I'm going to make it everyone's problem.

OOoOOOOooOoooOOO

Smokescreen: I see the red flags, I acknowledge that they're there, and then I completely ignore them.

OoooOooOooooOOOoOoooooo

Bumblebee, explaining why they are not allowed to cook: ..:I put the noodles in the pot and put the pot on the stove and turned the burner on high. Turns out you don't put noodles in marijuana and I almost burnt the whole house down:..

OOoooooOoOooOoooOOOOo

Ultra magnus : If I fall down these stairs, I'm just going to lay down and accept my fate.

oooooOOOoOoooooOOOooo

Ratchet: Dear friends, your Christmas gift this year... is me. That's right, another year of friendship. Your membership has been renewed

OoOOooooOOOOOOooo

Bulkhead, after having a nosebleed: Welp. Time to wash the blood off my hands.

OOoooOoOooOOOOOOO

Bumblebee, opening a Capri Sun: ..:Guess I'll drink my sorrows away:..

OOoooooOOOooOoOOOo

Smokescreen: Dinosaurs aren't extinct. I mean, Ultra magnus is walking in this room.

Bumblebee: *wheeze*

OOOOOooOOOOoOOo

Bumblebee: ..:Hello friends!:..

The Squad:

Bumblebee: ..:You might be wondering why I'm taped to the ceiling:..

OOOoooooOoOOooOOOoOOoOO

Ratchet: I don't dab. I stab.

oOOOoooOOOooooOOOo

Arcee: So we're gathered here today for a very special reason and I think you'll all agree with me here.

Arcee: And if you don't well then fuck you.

Arcee: I'm looking at you, Ratchet, you jealous mop.

OooooOOOOoOoOOOOOoOOO

Bumblebee, watching power lines fall down: ..:Optimus,Ratchet! The town is exploding and it's very pretty!:..

OOOoooOOOOOooooOOOoOOOOoOO

Arcee: Fruits that do not live up to their names; passionfruit, grapefruit, honeydew and dragonfruit.

Arcee: Fruits that do live up to their names?

Arcee: Orange.

ooOoooOOoooooOOoooOOoOOoooO

Starscream, working at McDonald's: Sorry sir, we don't serve a McFuck here, so either you throw that one slice of pickle out or we're gonna have a McProblem.

ooOooooOoOOooooOOOOOOOooooOO

Knockout on Monday: *glues a dime to the sidewalk* Heh heh heh.
Knockout on Wednesday: *walking down the street* Ooh hey! A dime!

oooOoooOooOOooOOOOoooOoooooOoOOoOo

Megatron: Alcohol is delicious! ...I mean, MAlicious. Sorry guys, I'm really drunk right now.

oooOooOooOoooooOOoOOOOoooOoooOOOOOOOO

Ratchet : All of your existences are confusing.
The Squad: How so?
Ratchet : Your presence is annoying, but the thought of anything bad happening to any of you upsets me.

oooOoOOooOOOooOOoOoooOOOoOOoOOOOO

Arcee: Well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of my actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that's all for now 

ps. thank you that one person who is reading this :D