If he's right, it's been made by the hands of Foolish's, judging by the designs and his signature craftsmanship,

"The place's kinda useless to be honest..I don't get why we paid Foolish to do all this really, but I guess it has some use now." Tubbo murmurs, figuring that this place would be fixed up to make it more suitable for their meetings.

He can't believe that this is happening; a small syndicate, just to take down Dream. It's like in the Disc Confrontation all over again. Despite having different sides and ideals, they band together to take down one person..Dream.

Sam sighs heavily, and keeps quiet, more eyeing Tommy the whole time. It scares him, the way his eyes stare, he breathes, and his posture, not to mention his hair.

He looks dead, he looks so dead it's terrifying- "I can't believe that's Tommy.." he murmurs under his breath, so no one could hear it but himself, but Quackity managed to listen,

"As much as I hate to say this but...Tommy's never a good actor, so he couldn't pretend all this..It's..really him, Sam." He replies, his voice may be sharp, but doubt echoes his tone.

What if this isn't him? What if it's all just a bad dream?

"Alright mates, since I'm going to deal with Tubbo for a moment, Techno, would you mind escorting them somewhere?"

The piglin narrowed his eyes but followed, urging Quackity, Sam and Tommy to follow him. Tubbo is left alone with Phil.

Although keeping a brave stature, he's quivering inside, being around with an enraged so-called Angel of Death might as well be called hell.

"While they're going to have a talk with Tommy, why don't we make something for tonight's meeting. eh?" Tubbo couldn't say no, and he isn't sure if he should be relieved nor terrified.

As for the other four, they take the stairs, Techno taking the lead with Tommy by his side, the others following in tow.

Quackity tries to distract himself to the infrastructure's designs so he wouldn't feel much seeing Tommy. He shouldn't let his feelings affect him. Isn't that one of the rules?

Sam meanwhile, feels heavy, whether by his armour or by what he feels, upset that he let Dream do this to Tommy. He isn't sure if he should even have a conversation with him.

He isn't sure if he's supposed to be here at all.

It's probably best if he left and stayed home..he misses Fran.

"This room seems decent." Techno comments with a few nods, his calloused hand twisting the doorknob to open the door.

The room looks alright, it's similar to the rest of the rooms out there, but this one in particular calls to Techno - might be the voices' choice or something,

"Alright. One at a time, might be overwhelming if both of you get in. You two decide who gets in first" He tells Sam and Quackity, as to which the two nod in understanding,

His attention goes to Tommy and takes a knee down to face him, "Hey, it's been a while since I've seen you."

Tommy blinks and looks up to face Techno. He doesn't recognize his face since his mask is in the way, but the voice.

Is it Ares?

He reaches a hand on the mask, which makes Techno slightly confused, "Sorry, kid, gotta keep the mask on." He leans closer to whisper to Tommy, "It's funny to scare people sometimes with this, you know."

Tommy's lips raise up a bit, and his body shakes, like holding a laughter. That little action, Techno couldn't help but smile underneath,

"Alright, Theseus..be brave for me now. Those people, you used to know them." He points at the two people quietly conversing, the shorter one holding a coin on their palm,