xxx - are you still you?

Start from the beginning

Using the Prime Path, Tubbo leads the way as the other follows him.

He internally appreciates that he has been walking better, and like the theory Phil formed, he would rarely experience symptoms if he won't get triggered.

He expects the worst on this one though, that place might do a whole lot more than just triggering him, and the thought sort of terrifies him.

What happened back there in the cabin, the way Phil vaguely described it, he could at least generalise that it was something so bad that even he doesn't want to witness.

No one does.

When he notices the spot, he stops, "Alright, Tommy. We're here." Since Tommy didn't move nor react, Tubbo smiles softly and takes his hand as he leads him there.

The spot is worn out, but like the Prime Path, it remains standing. Unlike the path, no one has been destroying it, vandalising it.

It's like, they just left it alone with respect, or no one remembered a thing about it, even the jukebox remained untouched.

There's only two missing on this: the duo and the discs.

"Sit, Tommy..here." Usually Tommy can help himself but since he's unresponsive at the moment, Tubbo encourages him to sit down, both physically and with words.

With a soft plop, Tommy sits, the jukebox rests closely beside him. Tubbo sits down as well with a loud sigh, his smile grows wider at the happier memories.

The brighter, bubbly memories of the past years where Tommy and him just..sit here, and talk..and talk..and talk along with..wait-

"Oh right. We're missing something-" Tubbo straightens his back, Tommy blinks and tilts his head on Tubbo in question.

He's back, sort of, but whatever, "We're missing something, and I'm going to need your help."The goat points at the ender chest close to the two.

 As the bench and jukebox slowly decaying from old age, the ender chest remains youthful; infinitely young,

"I don't have your things in there, and with this chest..I can't get your stuff except yourself. I want you to find the discs, Tommy..so we can play it on the jukebox."

The discs?

Tommy, slightly puzzled at the request, but still, his body moves out of his accord and gets up to reach the ender chest.

It's like..a part of him knows what he's doing, at the same time, confused as hell.

The ender chest is cold, colder than he'll ever be, but it's a familiar sensation..it's almost similar everytime he is dead, and just floating in the dark in limbo.

He doesn't want to keep touching it.

But still, his shaky hand opens the lid and widens his eyes. There lies his important items that no one could ever claim, except his own hands.

Most of them are no longer familiar to him, but some are..particularly the discs, an emerald, a blue dye..what are these?

His hands again move on their own and take two random discs. One has a yellow-green colour, and the other has purple and white.

Why did he take those two in particular? He could ask himself that many times, but he knows well there is no answer, he'll never get it.

Tubbo wonders why his friend is taking a while so he gets up and walks towards him, "Hey, you alright- You've been there for a whi-" He blinks, surprised he got the right ones, the most important ones,

"Wai- You recognize them. That's wow- That's awesome, I thought I had to help." He chuckles, patting Tommy's back.

Helping him get up, he leads him close to the jukebox, "Alright, let's play it! You choose-"