43. i found the one i love

2 months later.
Julie's pov.
TODAY IS THE WEDDING!
I turn around in bed and already see Luke smiling at me.
"Good morning my almost wife" he taps my nose with his finger and I giggle and give him a kiss.
"Good morning almost husband. I have to go now! I'll see you later" I say and he smiles and nods.
"Love you Molina" he says.
"Love you more Patterson"

###
The twins are with me at Flynns house and we all get ready for the wedding. The reason we are at Flynns house is that Luke doesn't want me to see our fully decorated house before the actual wedding.
Emily also came over to help Flynn with my make up and hair. I'm glad I have such a talented best friend who can do my make up.
"Are you nervous?" Emily asks as she does my hair.
"Oh yes!" I say and watch the twins play with Flynns pillows she had on her bed.
"Me too" Flynn yells as she walks in with the outifts for the twins.
"Aww adorable" Emily looks at the clothes.
"Yes I love them" I explain.
Emily and Flynn finish my look and we change the twins.
"You look amazing!" Flynn looks at me and I smile and look in her mirror. I love my dress and hair.

(Dress looks like this but with a belly ofc.)

)

The twins look adorable! Aww!

The twins outfits!

Flynn brings in the flowers

"Oh my gosh! Like I wanted! Thanks"
"You're welcome!"

"Oh my gosh! Like I wanted! Thanks" "You're welcome!"

"Dahlaaaas" Harmony yells and smells at the flower.
"Dahlias Harmy" I laugh and she starts spinning around in her dress.
"Imma cry" I say and Emily pats my back.
"Let's get started!" She says and takes the twins.

As soon as we come in the house we have to walk in my bedroom. Luke can't see me and the twins yet! I start to get more and more nervous. Only a few more minutes.
"I'm so nervous" I sigh and walk up and down in my bedroom.
"For what? It's not like Luke would say no" Flynn laughs and gives me a side hug.
"I know but still"
I hear the door open and Alex peeks in.
"Wow! You look amazing Jules"
"Thanks Al"
"You can come down now" he says and we walk downstairs and I see dad waiting for me. His eyes fill with tears as he sees me. I hug him and he whispers in my ear "you look so pretty"
"I'm glad you came dad"
"I wouldn't miss my only daughters wedding! You ready?" Dad gives me his arm and I take it and smile at him.
"I'm ready!"
The house looks beautiful. And the garden! Wow!
I watch Flynn and Emily get the twins ready because they are our flower girl and boy. The music starts playing and we wait for us to walk.

Luke's pov.
The twins throw flowers around and I smile at them. They look adorable! I look up and see Julie with Ray walk down the aisle. I feel tears build in my eyes. She looks even more beautiful that I dreamed of. She gives me a smile and I take her hand as soon she reached me and the guys and the pastor.
"You look absolutely gorgeous my love" I whisper and she giggles and we geg in position.
And the ceremony begins.

###
"You can now kiss the bride" the pastor says and I kiss Julie. The people start clapping and the twins run towards us. And I take them in my arms.
"Let's celebrateeee!" Reggie yells and everyone goes around and says congrats to us. I couldn't be happier! I finally married the love of my life. My soul mate and best friend!
A little while later we sit down and eat lunch and dessert! The twins chase eachother in the garden and Reggie starts playing with them. Everyone we invited are here. Alex, Willie, Reggie, Flynn, Mom, Dad, Rebecca, Ray, Carlos and Julie's aunt viktoria. Julie takes my hand and I smile at her.
"You look absolutely beautiful Julie" I tell her and I watch her cheeks turn a little red.
"You look super handsome too"
"The perfect day!" I explain and she nods. Alex pats my back and I nod at him and get up.
"What are you doing?" Julie asks and I smile and kiss her hand.
"You'll see"

Julie's pov.
I watch Luke and the guys walk to the little stage we put up. Oh I know what they have planned. Luke takes his guitar and Flynn sits next to me. She smiles at me and I smile back.
"He is super nervous" I say and she giggles.
"He is"
"This song is for the love of my life, my soul mate and my best friend! Julie I love you so so much!"
Luke starts singing and I cry a lot during the performance.

Luke walks back to me and I hug him.
"That was beautiful! Thanks" I cry and he kisses my forehead.
"I'd do anything for you. And I have another little surprise for you! Bring it in dad!" Luke yells and we watch dad walk in with a big box. He puts the box on the grass infront of me.
"What?" I ask and everyone laughs.
"Come here twins!" Luke yells and they run towards us and look at the box.
"Open up my loves" Luke says and I open up the box. I see fur and big black eyes look at me.
"NO YOU DID NOT" I cry and take out that little fur baby.
"Surpise!" Luke pats the puppy and I bury my face in this little puppy's fur.
"It's a girl and you can name her" I feel Luke's hand on my back and hug him.
"Thank youu" I cry and Harmony and Grayson pat the dog. She is adorable!

"I want to name her Rosie" I explain and kiss the little puppy

"Welcome Rosie!" Luke says and I laugh and hug my husband. Oh how much I love him!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
<3