1. whatever happens

Julie's pov.
I lay in my bed and stare at the wall. What happend yesterday? How is that even possible? I can hug the guys?! The curse from Caleb went away and I hugged Luke! Luke! I feel a smile forming and sigh. It was such a weird day yesterday. I thought I lost my band my family! But at the end of the day we hugged and they didn't cross over? Wait they didn't right? What if they have when I left? No this can't be please! I jump out of bed and run downstairs.
"Good morning mija" I hear dad say but run out in the studio. I open the door and see none of the boys! What? No please I can't lose them too.
"Luke? Alex? Reggie?" I yell and walk around the studio trying to find them. No please they can't be gone!! I feel tears rolling down my face. No why? Always me? I run out of the studio heavenly crying as I burst into someone.
"Julie? What's wrong? Hey?" It's Luke! Omg it's Luke! He hugs me and I hug back.
"Oh Luke you are here" I cry and he gets some hair out of my face.
"Jules! Why wouldn't i be here?" he asks and I sigh. Oh he is here!
"I thought you all crossed over" I cry and he takes my hand and walks with me into the studio and we sit on the couch. Luke takes my hand and smiles at me.
"No we're here Julie!" He smiles and I smile back.
"Thank God. Where were you? You scared the shit outa me as I came in here and no one was here" I tell him.
"Sorry but we went to walk to the beach. You know clear out minds. And something happend there! Julie! Actual people see us! They see us!"
"What?" I try to understand what he is saying.
"We're alive! We went and tried out! And people see us!" He says and smiles at me with this cute big sparkle in his eyes.
"Oh my god! But how?" I ask.
"I think because- because of you?" He looks into my eyes. Gosh so beautiful. Okay Julie focus!!
"Because of me?" I laugh.
"Yes! Because you hugged us or something" Luke explains and I nod.
"Why would I be able to bring you guys back?"
"The love of friendship? I don't know how and it doesn't matter! We're alive now! We're humans!" Luks says happy and I lean foreword and hug him tight. I feel him patting my back.
"Awww look at the love birds" we hear Reggie and we quickly let go of eachother and I get up and hug Alex and Reggie.
"Oh guys!" I say.
"Oh Julie! We're alive!" Alex says and jumps around he takes my hand and we jump together.

After a while of excitement and laughter I make myself ready for the day because I was still in my pj's. I put on a cute orange shirt and a jeans. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to make me some breakfast as I suddenly hear thr Doorbell I turn of the oven and get my eggs on a plate. I open the door and see nick!
"Hi Nick!" I say and he turns around weirdly and gives me some flowers.
"Thanks" I say and he smiles at me.

(Sorry for short chapter lol)