4. and now it's time to leave

Luke's pov.
"What happend with her?" Reggie looks terrified. And I lay Julie on her bed.
"I have no idea she fell to the ground and startet screaming for help" I say and take her hand.
"Almost like she was in really bad pain" I explain and Alex pats Julie's head.
"Oh Julie" Reggie starts crying.
"She was so weird the last few days but I didn't think much about it. Now I think something is seriously wrong" I tell them and see Julie opening her eyes. She looks shook as she sees us.
"Julie! You okay?" Alex asks and she nods but looks confused.
"What the hell happend?" I ask.
"Uhm I don't know" she replies and shakes her head.
"Well you feeling better now?" Reggie asks and sits next to Julie but she stands up and walks around the room looking under the bed and in her closet.
"What are you searching?" Alex asks her.
"Uhh nothing. Please leave my room dad is here" she says and points at the door.
"Ugh" Alex and Reggie get up and walk out but I still sit on the bed. I have to find out what's wrong.
"You too please" Julie says I see her hands shaking.
"Julie please! Tell me what's wrong with you. I want to help you. And don't tell me that everything is alright because it clearly is not"
"Luke. Ugh I want to okay. B-but I can't" she says and sits on her bed again.
"Why?"
She just gives me a sad look.
"Did someone hurt you Julie?" I take her hand but she takes it away again.
"No"
"Please tell me" I beg and she sighs.
"Please go now Luke" she says and I walk out. Oh Julie.

Julie's pov.
I sit on my piano and look at the keys. Oh mom why can't you just be here and help me. I look up as I hear someone walk in. It's Luke.
"You okay?"
"Sure" I lie and get up to walk out but he takes my arm no. I don't like this.
"Let me go!" I say a little to cold.
"Oh I'm sorry Julie" he apologizes and looks at the floor.
"I uhm I have to go now to school" I explain and walk in the kitchen to get my backpack.
"Bye dad" I yell and make my way to school.

"Julie!" I turn around and see Flynn running up to me.
"What's up? I haven't seen you this whole weekend" she complains and I look around the hallway. I hope Nick doesn't see me.
"Uh yeah sorry I was so busy with the band" I lie and she nods.
"Okay I have to go to class now" I tell her.
"Yeah me too see ya later alligator" she laughs at her own joke and I give her a small smile. I wish I could be this happy too. I sit down on my seat in maths class and look out if the window. My thoughts working none stop.
"Julie!" I hear and look up but everyone is busy with the work. Huh?
"Julie! Come home. I'm waiting for you.Or your band mates are going to suffer! Hahaha" I gasp and my pencil falls on the floor.
"Julie are you okay?" The teacher asks.
"Uh yeah sorry" I apologize and try to concentrate on my paper.
"Julie! Come now! I'm serious! Your Luke is going to be dead in 30min if you are not here" my hand shakes that the pencils falls down again. No he can't do something to Luke right?
"Julie?" The teacher and the whole class looks at me. Oh God.
"I-uhm I'm not feeling well" I say.
"Oh! Yeah you can go to the nurse" she says and I nod, take my stuff and run out the school. I don't have time for a nurse. I run as fast as I can. At home I run upstairs in my room but I see no one.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Oh hello Julie!" I see Caleb walk out of my closet.
"Caleb!"
"Yeah now you can see me isn't that great?" He laughs
"No! Leave me alone! And go!" I yell and he giggles evil.
"Oh Julie Molina! I will not go stupid!"
"Pleaseee. What did I do?" I ask.
"Oh you took my band lady"
"Your band?" I fake laugh.
"Yes my band. But they love you so much they won't come in my houseband to play for eternity."
"What do you want to do now!?" I ask and he walks up to me.
"Oh there is only one thing to do" he snips and everything goes black.

"Julie! Julie! Oh Jules please stay with me" I hear who is it? I try to open my eyes but it won't work.
"Julie! Please I-I can't lose you" someone cries.
"Jules?" Reggie? Oh Reggie. Don't cry I try to say but nothing comes out of my mouth.

Luke's pov.
Tears stream down my face and fall on Julie's cheeks I quickly wipe them away.
"Please Julie. Stay with me" I say and take her hand.
"What should we do?" Alex asks.
"I don't know" I cry and look down at Julie. She passed out as she ran up to us in the studio mumbeling something about Caleb and Nick. She hasn't woken up since 40min. That is not normal and I'am so so scared. I rest her head on my lap and get some hair out of her face.
"Well well well who do we have here?" We turn around and see Caleb! Wtf!
"What did you do to her!" I yell and he laughs.
"The only thing that I had to do so you guys would come back to my band hahaha"
"You are so mean!" Reggie cries and hides behind Alex.
"Am I Reggie am I?" He laughs.
"Help her!!" I yell and he looks amused.
"I can't Lukie pukie"
"Why?!"
"Ohh because I don't want to!" He walks to the piano and takes Julie's notes.
"Leave that!" I yell and he rips them apart.
"No!"
"You guys don't need that and her anymore. You can now come to me!"
"Never" Alex says.
"Mhmmm I can take her life in just seconds. Are you sure you don't want to be in my band?" He again laughs.
The boys look at me with a worried look.
"Shut up!" I yell.
"Uhh be nice Lukie. One snip and she's gone and that forever my dear" he says.
"Noo!" Alex yells and runs towards Caleb but he throws him at the wall with just one snap.
"Alex!" Reggie and I yell.
"You monster" Reggie cries ans runs to Alex.
"Caleb?" I look at the door and see Willie. He looks at Julie and Alex.
"W-what did you do?" He asks.
"What are you doing here?" Caleb asks.
"I-I uhm I was" he tries to say.
"-snap it-"
"L-luke?" Julie whispers.
"Oh Julie" I kiss her forehead.
"What happend?" She asks.
"Your safe with me" I help her sit up and get her behind my back.
"Alex!" She yells but I hold her back.
"Oh look who is awake" Caleb looks at Julie and she takes my hand I squeeze her hand a little so she knows I'm here for her.
"Take me not them!" She yells
"Julie! No!" I say.
"Oh I don't need you dummie. I just need you to be dead! So my band can come back." He laughs. That asshole!
"I hate you" Julie says and cries.
"Ugh I know" he laughs and I take Julie's hand.
"Say goodbye Julie Molina" he laughs he snips.
"Nooo" I yell and everything goes so fast Willie runs to Caleb and both lay on the floor fighting. Reggie helps Alex up and they help Willie. I notice Julie fall over! No! Julie! I lay her to my chest and feel the tears rolling down my face. Oh Julie. I need her. I bury my face in her hair.
"Oh Julie" I cry and my world falls apart. I can't lose her too. I just can't. Her eyes flicker and I pat her cheek so she stays with me hopefully.
"I-i love you" she whispers and her head falls down. I lay her on the floor and take her hand.
"No no Julie please. Stay with me" I cry and shake her shoulders a little. After a while I don't know what happend I notice the guys sitting next to me someone pats my back. I look into Alex eyes all blurry from my tears.
"Oh Julie" Reggie cries.
"I love you Julie I love you so much" I cry and kiss her forehead.
"The Ambulance is on their way" I hear Willie say.
"Is she breathing?" I ask and Alex nods.
"But not much, she is going to be okay Luke I really hope" he says and I nod. I still hold Julie's hand. She didn't deserve all this. She is the nicest person I know. I hate Caleb so so much.

I hear some people talking and someone sits me on the couch. I look at my right and see Alex.
"It's going to be alright" he tries to cheer me up but I just want to be with Julie.
I see them taking her in the Ambulance.
"Wait! Can I go with her?" I ask a woman.
"Sorry it's too critical" she says and they leave. Oh Julie. I bury my head into Alex's chest and cry it all out until nothing is left and I notice everything around me again. Alex gave me a glass of water and some big hugs. I must've been under shook Alex told me.