38. call me baby

A few months later.

Julie's pov.
"Okay kiddos! Let's go!" I clap and everyone gets their music notes.
"Okay and 1..2...3.." We sing a song together and I listen to the beautiful cute kids voices. So cute! Hannah plays the only instrument. The piano. I smile at her and she smiles too.
"Good job lovelys!" I say and we clap.
"Okay I have one last thing to tell you guys before you can start in your weekend! Next week's are the auditions for the schools talent show. If you need help I'am very excited to help some of you out! So think about all your talents you have and let me know!"
"Yayyy!" They yell and pack their things and I do too. After everyone left I say my goodbyes to the other teachers and drive home. Luke really wanted to pick up Harmony and Grayson today from daycare so I have a few minutes alone at home. It's so quiet as I walk around the house putting the twins toys away they left around the house. I also clean their bedroom and my room. I'am just about to start the bathroom as I hear the twins downstairs.
"Let's run upstairs!" I hear Luke and soon they run into the bathroom hugging me.
"Babiessss" I yell and kiss them.
"Mommyy" they laugh and I put them down to hug Luke.
"Hey my love!" He gives me a kiss and the twins run out the bathroom we follow them and watch them jump around our bed.
"Don't jump" Luke says and they lay down and play with the pillows.
"Mommmmyyyyyy" Grayson yells and I jump on bed and take him in my arms to cuddle.
"Big boyy" I kiss his cheeks and he giggles and kisses my nose.
"Aww" Luke sits next to us and Harmony sits in his lap.
"Love you daddy" she says.
"Love you too Harmy"
"Gray gray!" She yells and Grayson jumps up and they run around our room. Chasing eachother with laughter.
"How do they have so much energy left from a day at daycare?" I laugh and Luke also giggles.

###
A few days later.
"I have a surprise!" Luke says as we sit in the kitchen eating leftover cake from yesterday.
"Now?" I ask and look at the cake.
"My hungry girl" he kisses my head and takes my hand.
"You can eat later" he says and runs with me upstairs in our room.
"Close your eyes" he explains and I do what he says and he takes both of my hands.
"Open!"
I open my eyes and see absolutely nothing.
"Where's the surprise?" I giggle and he walks around the room to something coverd with a blanket. Didn't see that earlier.
"SURPISE" he yells and i see Mom's box IN OUR ROOM.
I gasp and kneel down infront of the box. I rub over it with my hand.
"W-where did you find it?" I ask and he sits next to me.
"In the garage in a corner coverd with a blanket"
"Oh my gosh" I kiss him and then open up the box. I take a deep breath everything smells like mom.
"Thank you so much Luke" I hug him and he rubs over my back.
"I'd do anything for you so you can be happy" he whispers and I sigh.
"I don't deserve you"
"Love you"
"I love you to like so so much" I explain and he giggles.
"Soo muchh" he puts some hair out of my face and I lose myself in his beautiful green eyes.
"Thank you" I whisper and he kisses me.

###
"Look the butterflys from edge of great performance" I show some Luke and he smiles. Harmony takes them and I help her put them in her hair.
"Aww" I look at my girl and almost tear up a little.
"She is your mini you" Luke says and I nod and kiss Harmonys cheek. I look in the box again and Grayson takes a sweater out.
"Oh aw my favorite sweater" I say and he giggles.
"Weater"
"Ssssweater Grayson" I giggle and he hugs me and then runs to Luke.
"I think it's time for some breakfast huh?" Luke asks and I nod.
"I'll be down in a bit" I explain and he nods and takes the twins with him downstairs.

I go through some more stuff and reorganize it. After that I walk into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I open a shelf from a bathroom cabinet and look under some paper notes to find the pregnancy test. I take it and smile at the 2 lines that say positive.
"Jules?" I hear Luke walk in our room so I quickly put the test back in the moment he opens up the door.
"Harmony wants a mango! Do we have some somewhere?" He asks and I laugh.
"In the fridge yes"
I take his hand and walk downstairs.

###
"Imma throw up" I say and look at the mango.
"Why?" Luke giggles and I give him the plate so he can continue cut it.
"I don't know it smells so so bad" I take a sip from my water and Luke wrinkles his forehead.
"You always loved the smell from mango though!?"
"Yes I do but this one hell nah" I walk over to Harmony and Grayson away from the smell.
"Weirdo" he says and I give him a fake angry face.
"Mommy weird" Grayson laughs and I shake my head.
"No daddy is weird Grayson"
"Hey!" Luke laughs and gives them their mango.
"Dada weirdd" Harmony yells and we laugh.

###
The twins are in bed and me and Luke decide on a late night walk along the beach.
"Okay I'll go get my sweater" I lie and run upstairs and in the bathroom. Maybe the right time has come to tell him. I take the test and hide it in my jeans pocket and walk downstairs.
"Let's go" he takes my hand and we walk out in the garden and down to the beach. The sun just sets and it looks beautiful. I take my shoes off and walk along the water. Luke does the same.
"Beautiful" he smiles at me and I do too.
"I have to tell you something" I say and he nods and I smile at him while I get the test out of my pocket.
"Close your eyes" I say and he does what I tell him and I put the test in his hands.
"Open" I say and watch his reaction.
"W-no!" He smiles at me and I giggle.
"Surpise shawtyyyy!"
"You're? You're pregnant!?" He asks and I nod and he pulls me into a big long hug.
"Oh my god" he whispers and looks teary.
"I found out yesterday night"
"I love you"
"So much?" I giggle.
"Soooo much my love"
He takes my hand and we walk out of the water and take our shoes.
I hear him gasp and I look at him.
"Does this mean you're going to be hella pregnant at our wedding?" He asks and I freeze.
"Oh yeah!"
"Amazing" he says with his dreamy eyes. I laugh and we walk back inside.
"I'm so glad it finally worked!" He sighs and puts his hand on my tummy.
"Me too" I smile and put my hand on top of his.
"I can't wait to see our 3rd babyyyy" he kisses me and I smile. It makes me the happiest girl in the world that Luke is so happy about a 3rd baby!