9. soon you'll get better

Luke's pov.
After I showed the guys the pictures yesterday with Julie and me eating the cake Reggie of course had to make something again. This time homemade lasagna. Ugh I love that Reggie cooks so good.
I walk to the hospital and buy some flowers in a flower shop for Julie. This time tulips because it's spring and they smell so good plus her room is basically full with dahlias. I walk in her room and see a nurse is here too and Julie is crying. Oh Julie. I sit next to her and she looks at me. I hold her hand and the nurse does nurse stuff on Julie, she might not like what the nurse does.
"It's okay. I'm here now" I say and she looks at me.
"Calm down Julie. I just need to do some things" the nurse tells her and Julie cries even more.
"Okay I'll do the rest later. We can go outside for a few minutes with her today." She says to me and I nod.
"Want to go for a little walk?" I ask and she nods and the nurse helps me get her on the wheelchair.
"Okay good." The nurse takes the wheelchair and I drive with the machines next to her. Julie takes my one hand that is free and I squeeze her hand a little so she knows that I won't leave her. We drive with the elevator down and outside in the park from the hospital. We stop next to a tree and a bench.
"Okay I'll be back soon" the nurse walks away and I sit next to Julie on the bench. She looks around and smiles as a butterfly sits on her leg. Oh if that isn't a sign from her mom. I take a picture and send it to the guys and Ray.
"It's warm today huh?" I ask and she nods. I pick a daisy from the grass and give it to Julie she smiles at me and then looks at the flower. She spins it around in her fingers and sighs.
"I'm so proud of you for how far you've come." I tell her and she looks at me again.
"Love u" she mumbles and I gasp. Oh Julie I hug her and pat her back.
"Oh Jules" I say and she shakes her head over my reaction. We stay outside for a few more minutes until we have to go back and we eat the lasagna.
"Ugh Reggie is such a good cook" I say and she nods and I look at the clock.
"Oh I have to go now Jules. I'll be back in a few days okay?" I say and she looks at me confused.
"What is it?" I ask and she shakes her head.
"I'm sorry I can't stay longer" I explain and she starts crying. I wipe away her tears and hug her.
"Keep your head up high! I love you" I say and walk out.

2 weeks later.
"Heyy" I say and hug her.
Julie smiles at me. The last few weeks she made good progress and I couldn't be more proud even tho she doesn't talk yet or not to other people she talks a little to me. But she didn't lose the ability to walk and that's so important. Doctors don't know if she doesn't talk because of the coma or of trauma or both.
"Okay I have something for you" I say and give Julie a little box. She smiles at me and I know it's a thank-you-smile I watch her open it and she looks at it with a big smile.

It's a butterfly necklace

It's a butterfly necklace. Julie leans forward to hug me and I pat her back.
"Thank you" she whispers in my ear and I hug her even tighter.
"Should I help you put it on?" I ask and she nods.
"Beautiful" I say and stare at her and her cheeks turn a litte red. Suddenly she graps my hand and looks at the door.
"What's wrong?" I ask and she looks me in the eyes with the most scared look.
"Hey Jules? What is it?" I ask and hold her hand she puts her other hand on her chest.
"Hey hey I'm here! Take a deep breath" I say and she takes a deep breath.
"Yes good job" I see her shake really bad. So I hug her until she calmed down a little. What was that?
"I'm here" I whisper and she cries in my arms.
"Tell me what's wrong? I listen okay" I hold both of her hands and she shakes her head.
"Luke?" It's the nurse to tell me it's time to go.
"I'll be back tomorrow okay?" I say to her and she shakes her head.
"Sorry" I say and take my backpack.
"Stand tall Jules. I love you goodnight" I kiss her forehead and walk out very worried. I don't want to leave her. I have to ask her tomorrow again.