39. love

Julie's pov.
*
Me: Hey Flynn! Wanna meet up for a dinner date?😊
Flynn: ofc girl! I just finished unpacking some boxes we can meet up in 30min in our favorite Cafe?😝
Me: sounds great! See ya soon!😌
*
I throw my phone on the bed and search for a cute outfit and then run downstairs where Luke plays with the twins.
"She said yes! I'll be back later" I kiss him and the twins for goodbye.
"Have fun!" Luke says and I run into the kitchen and take a little old shoe box and run to my car. Oh I'm so excited!
30min later I sit on our favorite spot in our favorite little fancy Cafe. Flynn isn't here yet so I just look at my phone.
"Heyy bestie!" She hugs me and then sits in the seat infront of me.
"Wow you look amazing" she says and I giggle.
"Okay?"
"Your skin! Glowing"
"Haha okay thanks you look cute too"
"Stop lying! I look like I haven't showed in 2 days"
"No you really look cute!"
Flynn just moved into a house with guess who?! Reggie! Yes the Reggie and Flynn together so much in love!
"How's Luke? I haven't seen him for weeks!"
"He is great!"
"That's good!"

###
After we ate dinner we talk so much about god and the world. It's perfect!
"I got a present for you" I say and take the box.
"Thanks but why? My birthday was 3 months ago"
"Just because I love you" I smile.
"Okayyy!"
"Open!" I say and nervously shake my leg.
I watch her open the box she gasps as she sees the ultrasound picture and the baby sock.
"No way!" She smiles at me and I smile back.
"Surpise shawtyyyy!" I yell and she hugs me.
"Oh my god! How far?"
"5weeks"
"Wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Luke that it finally worked"
"Yessss! Thanks"
"Wow two or one baby?" she asks and watches the picture.
"One!" I explain and she sighs.
"I think I'm gonna cry" she explains and takes a tissue out of her back.
"Oh Flynn" I chuckle and she cleans her nose.

###
After we talked for way to long we say our goodbyes and I drive home. It was such a great reaction! I unlock the door and walk in. It's super quiet and I have to turn some lights on to see where I walk. Looks like my family is already sleeping. Oh my god I'm so hungry! I walk to the fridge and take out some ingredients for a good big sandwich.
I'am just about to take my first bite as I hear Luke walk in. He looks super cute sleepy and he giggles as he sees me eat past midnight.
"Hey beautiful" he says with his sleepy voice and kisses my head and sits next to me.
"How was the surprise?" He asks and I smile.
"Aaaaamazing!" I take a bite and Luke nods and stares out the window.
"Oh god I'm so sleepy" he says and looks back at me.
"When did you go to bed?"
"Uhm...I think it was 8?"
I laugh and he puts his arm around me.
"I dreamed about you"
"Oh really?"
"You were wearing a beautiful wedding dress" he looks dreamy in my eyes and I chuckle and he presses a kiss on my nose.
"I can't wait for the day I get to see you in a wedding dress in real life" he sighs and smiles.
"I love you Patterson!"
"I love you too Molina!"
"So much?" I ask and he giggles.
"Soooooo freaking much Julie"

A few days later.

Luke's pov.
I kneel next to Julie on the bathroom floor rubbing her back and holding her hair. The past few days she's been throwing up so much and I feel so bad for her.
"I did not miss that" she says in between vomiting.
"I'm so sorry beautiful"
"It's not your fault" she leans back on the wall and I give her a glass of water.
"Thanks" she closes her eyes and I pat her knee.
"Are you sure you can visit my parents?" I ask and she opens her eyes again.
"Yes! I miss them! It's gonna be okay"
I help her get up and we walk out of the bathroom downstairs where the twins play.
"Okay kiddos! Let's visit Nana and grandpa!" Julie says and we take the twins to the car and drive to my parents house. We had to stop 3 times because Julie got sick.

###
"So glad you came to visit us again guys" dad says as we walk in the kitchen where mom cuts of course a cake as always! She hugs us and looks at Julie worried.
"Darling are you sick?" She asks and Julie shakes her head.
"No I'm fine" she says and we sit down.
"Okay! I made cake!" She gets the cake and Julie looks away.
"Excuse me" She jumps up and runs towards the toilet downstairs. I put the cake in the fridge and fill up a glass with juice.
"Oh darling!" Mom is with Julie in the bathroom and I walk over to hand her the juice.
"Here drink this" she says and Julie nods for thanks.
"Did you get the stomach bug huh?" She helps Julie get up.
"Kinda" she whispers and we sit down again.
"You okay?" I ask her and she nods but she looks miserable.
"We have a gift for you" I tell my parents and Julie gives them a small box. Where the ultrasound picture is in there.
"Open" I smile and they open the box and I hear mom gasp.
"Ohh no wayy" dad hugs me and Julie.
"Oh my lord! Congratulations! That's why you are so sick" she realizes and Julie nods.
"Have you eaten something today darling?"
"Yes but I couldn't keep it down for long"
"Not good! What if you guys go for a walk with the twins and I stay here with Julie and make her my special tea?!"
"Okay yes!" I say and take the twins who play with some toys on the floor.

Julie's pov.
After Luke, Mitch and the twins left Emily told me to lay down on the couch with a blanket and she turned on the TV for me. I feel like a little child that us sick with the flu or something. But it's so cute how much she cares for me.
"Okay! Here some tea and my -get-well-soon- porridge!"
I take the things.
"Thank you Emily"
"You're welcome darling!" She sits next to me while I try the porridge. Tastes like strawberries.
"Mhm it's good" I say and she smiles at me.
"How far are you?" She asks and I take a sip from the tea.
"About 5 weeks"
"Amazing!"
"Thank God it's only one baby this time! But seems like it really doesn't like much things" I giggle and she smiles.
"That's okay it will get better soon"
We talk until I finish the food and tea and she gets me some more pillows.
Soon I feel myself drifting off and I fall asleep.

Luke's pov.
We walk in the house again after an hour walk. The twins fell asleep and we carry them inside. Mom points at the couch and I see Julie deep asleep. She looks much better now and we lay the twins next to her and cover them with a blanket.
"Aw" I say and kiss Julie's head and pat over the twins hair.
"Thanks mom" I say as we walk back in the kitchen.
She gives me a big smile and we eat some cake!

Finally FreeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara