10. you are the reason

Luke's pov.
"Heyy" I walk in Julie's room again and hug her.
"I have some cookies" I say and sit on the chair. She looks tired.
"You okay?" I ask.
"Mhm"
We hear a knock and a doctor walks in.
"Oh hello. Luke can I talk to you for a second?" He asks and I nod.
"I'll be back soon" I tell Julie and walk with the doctor out the room.
"So we thought that it's safe for Julie to go home today."
"Oh wow!" I smile. finally!
"But she has to continue some therapy and other things. She should keep bedrest for a while now and she should not freak out. She has to keep it low and rest." He explains and I nod.
"Okay yes" I say and walk back to bring Julie the good news.
"Julie! You can go home today!" I smile and she smiles too.

After a while Ray also came over to help pack Julie's things and then we drove home.
I help Julie walk in the house where Alex, Reggie and Carlos already wait.
"Julieee" Reggie hugs her and the others do too.
"We missed you so much" Alex says and Julie smiles at them. They haven't seen her since the accident.
"Okay and up in your bed young lady" Ray says and walks upstairs. Julie needs a little support because she is still pretty weak so I help her a little.
"Do you need anything?" Ray asks and Julie shakes her head.
"Okay but I'll get you something to drink" Ray walks downstairs and I sit next to Julie on her bed where she takes my hand and I smile at her.
"I'm glad your back again" I tell her and Ray comes back and I walk downstairs to give them some alone time.

It's dark the next time I walk upstairs to check on Julie. Ray just fell asleep on the sofa in the livingroom so I'll check on Julie instead of him.
"Heyy" I knock and walk in and see her sitting in bed with her mini piano.
"Hi" she says and looks at her notes.
"Whatcha doin?" I ask and jump next to her on bed and she giggles and hides some notes.
"New song" she explains and I look at her.
"Really?"
"Mhm"
"Can't wait to hear it from you" I say but see a wave of sadness over Julie's face.
"Oh I'm sorry Jules. But I believe that you will be able to sing and talk again. I promise it will work out" I put my hand on hers and she smiles at me and puts the notes and piano under the bed.
"Okay I'll go to bed now. Good night Julie" I want to get up but Julie holds me back.
"Stay" she says and I laugh.
"I can't your dad" I laugh and she looks sad.
"Oh how can I say no to this face?" I lay next to her and she puts her head on my chest. I move some hair out of her face and Julie smiles at me. Oh how can someone be sooo pretty?
"You are so beautiful" I tell her and I see her cheeks turn a little red. That's super cute!
"I-I love you Julie! Like I love love you" I say nervously.
"Love u too" she mumbles and I look at her but see that she is already asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for short chapter 👻