12. I'd give up forever to touch u

Julie's pov.
I sit in bed reading a book. It's already dark out and I look and my clock it's 11pm but I can't sleep as always. The fear of someone coming in here again and doing something on me like Caleb did let me be awake most of the nights now. I'm just too scared. I wish Luke would be here with me and I could sleep without fear and bad dreams I constantly have. I hope he comes and checks on me again, since Dad is on a photoshot a night shot. He works and works constantly just to get more money to pay my therapy lessons and hospital stays I have now. Ugh I don't want him to overwork just for me.
"Julie!" I hear and look around the room. Oh no not again.
"Get out of my head!" I yell and I hear a laugh.
"Never! You have to live with it for the rest of your terrible life Julie Molina" Caleb says.
"But why?!" I ask.
"Because you took my band and I basically killed you but something happend and you survived it and you will pay for it for the rest of your life!" I jump out of bed and run downstairs where I see Luke making something to eat.
"Hey? You okay? Why are you not in bed?" He asks and comes up to me.
"I don't feel good" I say and fall on my knees. Get it together Julie! Luke holds me and says something I don't understand.
"You will pay for everything you did!" Caleb yells and everything goes black.

"Julie? Julie?" I hear is it Caleb again?
"Mhm" I mumble and hear moms voice? Oh mommy?
"Mom?" I ask.
"Julie? Do you hear me?" Who is it?
"She is irritated and confused"
"I'll give her some medicine and she should keep rest for the rest of the week or we have to get her back in hospital again"
"Okay thank you for coming so late" I hear footsteps and it gets silent a while. Oh where is mom?
"Mommy?" I ask without opening my eyes. Where is she?
"Hey Jules? It's me Luke" I feel someone taking me and walk upstairs and in my bed.
"Mommy?" Why did she leave me again? Oh mom!
"No Luke"
"Where's mom?" I mumble and feel a pillow under my head.
"Oh Jules" someone sighs and I start to cry.
"Hey it's okay. Calm down I'm here" Luke whispers and rubs arm.
"I miss mom" I cry and he wipes away my tears with his thumb.
"I know I know but you have to calm down"
"Take a deep breath!" I do what he says and calm down a little bit.
"Good job" he whispers in my ear and I cuddle in Luke's chest I feel him patting my head.
"It's okay I'm here"
"Thank you" I whisper and close my eyes.

I wake up the next time because of the sun shining right in my eyes. I sit up and see that Luke isn't here anymore I sigh and walk to the bathroom to make myself ready for another day in bed. After that I take my laptop and start some school work. Since I'm not allowed to go to school I have to make school work on my laptop at home and it's so boring but it keep me occupied for the whole morning. I suddenly realize what happend yesterday! Oh God! I listen into me but I hear nothing except my own running thoughts thats good. A knock tears me out of my thoughts and I see Luke and dad walk in with food.
"We have food for you mija" dad gives me a plate with lasagna and I give him a small smile.
"And here your medicine!" Luke gives me a pill and I take it.
"So Luke told me what happend yesterday night! And why the hell did you ran downstairs you know you have to stay in bed. Julie! I don't want you in the hospital again!" He is angry oh no.
"Sorry papa" I whisper and he hugs me.
"Just call someone if you need something" he says and I nod. After a while dad went off to work and Luke and me ate lunch together on my bed.
"So how are you today?" He asks.
"Better" I explain and he nods.
"Would you like to tell me what happend yesterday before you ran downstairs? I know you and I know that you wouldn't run downstairs in this case" Luke explains and i nod.
"You'd think I'm crazy" i sigh
"No Julie. I would never think that. I'm here for you" he takes my hands.
"It's Caleb" I look down at our hands.
"What?!"
"He is in here" I explain and point at my head.
"B- how?" He looks shock and I give him the i-d-k look.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"I don't know Luke" I sigh and he gives me a hug. Oh I'm so weak. Why do I havw to cry so much. I feel his shirt get wet from my tears and Luke rubs my back.
"Do you know where he is?" Luke asks.
"No. He just always tells me that I took away his band and he will always be in here for the rest of my life making me hurt" I cry still in his arms.
"Oh Julie" he sighs.
"Me and the guys are going to help you okay? We can get Caleb out of your head! I promise" he kisses my forehead and runs to the door.
"I have to talk to the guys. For a plan. Call me if you need anything" he runs out.

So many thoughts are running through my mind. What will he do? And what that relationship between us. I mean I love him so much and he does too u guess. But we weren't even on a date or something. But it's just so confusing. I know that he came almost everyday in the hospital he sang me songs bought me stuffed animals and kissed my forehead or hold my hand. He doesn't know that I heard everything he said. Maybe I should tell him later. He deserves to know.
"Julie?" It's Flynn I wave and she hugs me.
"Hey bestie. How are you?" She asks and I give her a thumbs up.
"So I have so much to tell you about what happend in school today!" We sit down on my bed. I love that Flynn is here she makes me feel normal again.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I don't like this chapter but oh well! I hope ya'll like it haha👻💗🥰