31. there goes my heart

A few months later.

Julie's pov.
"Happy half birthday my big babiessss" i say and get them out of their crips.
"Look at how big you both got!" I kiss their heads and change them.
"Luke! You can put their outfits on!" I yell and he runs in.
"My big babiessss!" He kisses them and dresses them while i watch.
"I can't believe it's been freaking 6 months!" He smiles at me and I smile back.
"And finished!" Luke claps and the twins laugh.

"No! Look how big you guys look! Imma cry" I take them and kiss their cheeks

"Don't Julie or I'll cry too" Luke gives me a side hug and we walk downstairs to drive to Luke's house. Emily invited us to celebrate their half birthday.

"Awww adorable!" Emily kisses their cheeks and we walk in.
"I made a cake for them" she says while we walk in the kitchen.
"Wow aww amazing" I look at the cake! She is so talented!

"Wow mom!" Luke gives her a side hug.

After a while the guys showed up and we eat the cake.
Graysen puts his whole hand in Luke's cake and eats it, everyone laughs.
"Oh my gosh Grayson boy!" Luke cleans his hand and Grayson laughs.
We then go for a walk all together around the suburbs. The sun sets and the kids get tired so we say our goodbyes and drive home. It was a great day!
"Good night my little sunshines! I can't believe you are already so big" I give them a goodnight kiss and walk in my room and lay in bed next to Luke who is almost asleep.
"Good night Patterson" I kiss his cheeks and he smiles.
"Good night Molina"
I cuddle in his arms and try to sleep. But i just can't thoughts are running through my head constantly. I look over and see Luke deep asleep of course because it is already past midnight so i get out of bed and out of our room and downstairs where i sit down in the kitchen and with a glass of water.
I sigh and look out of the window where the stars shine bright and I hear the waves catch the beach. I love our new home but i miss dad and Carlos more then I tell anyone.But i still feel so sad and disappointed. My dad didn't even write me a text as the twins were born. He isn't interested in them and me. I don't know why he is like this i thought he would support me but he didn't and it hurts me so much. Why is he not interested in my life and my children? Did i hurt his feelings so much when i told him about the pregnancy? Would he be different if mom would still be here? She would've supported me. I wish she could meet them and hug me and tell me that everything is going to be okay again one day. I sigh and wipe away some tears. I need Carlos hug right now. I don't see him that often since dad doesn't want to see me home. He misses me and I miss him. I also miss the studio and my room. The garden and the good old days when me and the boys performed and sang everyday in the studio! Don't get me wrong I love my life with the kids but i still miss the old me! Mostly i miss dad and Carlos and my home. I take a tissue and clean my face. I hear one of the babies cry so i walk upstairs and take Grayson out and change his diaper. He smiles at me and I kiss his nose.
"Good night baby boy" I lay him back and he looks at me. And I walk out and in my room again. Luke moves around and puts his arms around me.
"Whats wrong babe?" He whispers.
"I don't know. I miss dad and Carlos" I explain and he kisses my head.
"Everything will be okay someday again."
"I love you" I say and he smiles at me and I cuddle in his arms and finally fall asleep.

The next day I wake up and see Luke and the twins laying next to me.
"Bababab" Harmony mumbles and I kiss her hand and she giggles. Luke has Grayson laying on his chest. So cute.
"Good morning beautiful" Luke kisses me and I pat Grayson head and take Harmony and she cuddles into me.
And i just know that everything will be okay because i have my own family!