36. love you like oxygen

!A LITTLE OVER A YEAR LATER!

[Okay so it may be confusing but Julie went to college and became a music teacher in a elementary school. I know she only went for college for about 2 years and I have no idea if that is even possible but it's a story and nothings real(sadly) so let's just say that works somehow haha! Okay and just to clarify the twins are 2 years old Julie is 19 and Luke 20!♡ enjoy <3 ]

Julie's pov.
"Good morning my lovelys!"
I walk in the elementary school classroom and smile. I love my new job!
"Good morning miss Molina" they all say and I sit down to my table.
"What are we doing today Julie?" One girl asks.
"We are going to play a song!"
"Yayyyy" they all yell and get their instruments.
"Ah ah ah! No instruments kiddos"
They look confused and sit down.
"Okay so if maybe some of you know that we don't need instruments for music! We have our instruments in us...."

###
"Yes good job Hannah!" I smile at her and she smiles back.
"Okay that's it for today! Have an amazing weekend kiddos!" I say and they pack their bags and wave for goodbye and walk out.
"Uhm miss Molina?" Maria comes up to me.
"Just Julie for you" I smile at her.
"Sorry."
"No need to be sorry Maria. What's up?"
"Do we not have homework?"
"No not in my class"
"Why? Everyone gives us homework"
"That's the point you kids gotta live life and play and not sit inside and do homework"
"Oh yeah" she smiles now and hugs me.
"Bye Julie" she says and runs out I smile and check the clock. Shoot I have to pick up the twins! I quickly run to the parking lot and drive to the Kindergarten. It's only 5 minutes away so that's great!

###
"Have a good nap" I whisper and close their bedroom door. Finally some chill time Luke should come home in about 1 hour. I walk in our bedroom. I love my little me time so I get out my journal and sit outside on the balcony. My favorite place. I start writing about my day and what I did. It was a good day and I can't wait for the weekend. After I finish I lay the note book next to me and watch the people on the beach. I see an old couple walking along the water. I take a deep breath and close my eyes to enjoy the good nice breeze from the ocean I hear the waves and birds sing. I don't know how long I sit there like that but I realize Luke sitting next to me. I smile at him and he kisses my forehead.
"I didn't even hear you" I giggle and he puts his arm around me.
"I realized that" he laughs and presses a kiss in my hair.
"I love where we live"
"Same"
I rest my head on his shoulder and we look at the view.
"Oh the twins are awake" Luke realizes and he gets up and comes back soon with the twins. They sit on my lap.
"Both of you?!" I laugh and give them kisses.
"Mommmmy" Grayson mumbles and snuggles into me.
"Love you Grayson"
"Mamaaa" Harmony yells.
"Love you too harms" she giggles. They look so cute with that messy hair from sleeping.
Luke smiles at us and Harmony walks over to him and she sits on his lap.
"Our babies" he looks so dreamy and I giggle and sigh.
"Our beautiful big kiddos" I look at Grayson who looks at the sea.
"Hungry" Harmony complains and Luke takes her in his arms and we walk downstairs. Grayson runs down the stairs while Harmony enjoys to get carried down. She giggles and kisses Luke's face. We put them in their highchair and me and Luke make dinner. Just a simple salad for all of us.
"Bon appetite" Luke gives them their plate and we all eat while the radio plays good mood songs and we sing along to some. I love this moments with my family.
"Lalalaaa" Harmony sings and I laugh and put their plates away and start the dishes while Luke cleans the floor and the twins run around the kitchen.
"Harmmm" Grayson yells and they fall on the floor I hear Luke giggle and he kisses my head as he puts the trash away.
"We have perfect kids" he whispers in my ear and I smile.

###
"And little bunny and his family lived happily ever after" I read and close the book. We all 4 lay in our bed the twins in the middle. I put the book on my nightstand and Harmony snuggles into me.
"I love this book" Luke says and I giggle.
"Baby" Harmony suddenly says and I wrinkle my forehead.
"Baby?!" I laugh and she puts her ear on my tummy.
"Baby" she mumbles and Luke looks at me.
"Where's a baby Harmony?" He asks and she points at my tummy.
"Here Baby" she again says and I freeze.
"No baby Harmony" I laugh and she looks at me. I look at Luke who sits up and he looks confused.
"No baby Luke" I explain and he laughs.
"Where did you hear about that Harms?" Luke asks and he giggles.
"Baby here" she puts her hand on my stomach.
"No baby Harmony" I explain and she snuggles more into me so I take her in my arms and we all walk back to their room.
"Goodnight babies" I whisper and we close the door and walk back in our room. I open up the balcony door and look at the amazing view the sun just sets and Luke puts his arms around me.
"What do you think that meant?" He asks and I shake my head.
"No idea"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sorry for the short chapter <3