22. you never know

Julie's pov.
I walk with Flynn and Sofia in the hallway in school. I told them a few days ago and I'm so glad I have friends that help and support me through this difficult time.
"So do you want to keep it a secret?" Sofia asks while we walk to the parking lot.
"As long as I'm able to yes" I say and she nods.
"But i will not be able to hide it for long. With 2 my belly is already starting to grow. You can even tell a little bump already." I explain.
"You got this Jules" Flynn gives me a side hug.
"Okay I'll see you monday!" Sofia waves for goodbye and I start my car. Finally weekend. At Luke's home I feel super tired so I knock out on the sofa in the livingroom.

Luke's pov.
I walk in the livingroom and see Julie deep asleep so i cover her with a blanket. And walk back in the kitchen where mom is drinking coffee and I sit next to her and she smiles at me.
"I'm glad you're here even though it's not a good reason" she says and I nod.
"How is Julie?" She asks.
"Not good it's hard for her" I explain.
"Poor girl she doesn't deserve this" Mom pats my hand and gets up.
"No she doesn't"

A few days later.

Julie's pov.
Week 13

I look in the mirror in Luke's room Suddenly someone hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek

I look in the mirror in Luke's room Suddenly someone hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek. It's Luke of course.
"What are you doing beautiful?" He asks and looks in the mirror.
"Look" I say and point at the little bump.
"Whoa it grew so much overnight!" he puts his hand on it and kneels down.
"Hello little baby's! It's me dada" he speaks to my bump and it tickles.
"They can't hear you yet" I laugh and he puts both of his hands on my stomach.
"I don't care" he kisses my bump and then we lay on bed with his hand on my stomach and my hand on top of his.
"I'm excited to be a dad" he looks in my eyes.
"Me too. But I'm still worried! I mean twins! 2 babies no own house and a job." I sigh.
"We got this my love"
"Should I talk to dad yet?" I ask
"Give him a few more days okay?" He kisses my forehead.
"Okay"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry for very short chapter 👀👻💜