42. made me think of u

Julie's pov.
The party was a full success and I fell in bed Super tired but happy that all my friends came. Even tho I'am sad that dad didn't show up with Carlos. Luke said he invited him and Rebecca but they never came and he didn't even apologize. Not even a congrats nothing. And that makes me angry and sad. I'm scared he might don't even come to the wedding next month. I want him to be there. I want him to walk with me down the aisle.
I open up the balcony door in our bedroom to let in some fresh air. It's a beautiful day outside. So warm and the air smells like salt from the sea. Sometimes when I'm feeling down and sad or not myself I take my yoga mat and sit outside on the balcony and relax for a few minutes. And that's what I'm gonna do now. I sit down, close my eyes and take a deep breath. The wind slowly blows my hair a little and I take a few breaths to really enjoy and relax in this morning. I concentrate so much not a single bad thought in my head pops up it's just me, the sun and the baby.

Luke's pov.
I walk in our room and see Julie sitting outside on the balcony in her meditate position. I make our bed and then slowly walk out and sit next to her so she doesn't notice me. She seems so relaxed and I watch her. Her eyes are closed and the wind blows some curls in her face. I smile and try to relax with her. A few minutes later she slowly opens up her eyes and twitches as she sees me next to her.
"Sorry" I giggle and kiss her forehead.
"I didn't even hear you" she says and I put some curls behind her ear.
"I noticed that"
Everytime she meditates something is bothering her. I'm worried she seemed so happy yesterday.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask and she looks down at the beach.
"Not right now"
"How is our girl doing?" I ask and put my hand on her belly.
"Great I guess. She moves a lot today though"
"Aww. Does it hurt?" I ask and she shakes her head.
"No I like her little kicks"
"Me too" I say and even feel a kick in that moment.
"Wow that was a huge one" I giggle and Julie smiles at me.
"I can't wait to meet our new baby" she explains and I nod.
"Oh yeah me too"
"Let's go and wake up the twins" Julie takes my hand and we start our day.

###
"I really want dahlias" I hear Julie on her phone while I make a cake with the twins. They are putting little sprinkles on top of the chocolate cake.
"More more" Grayson looks at me and I give him some more in his little hands. And of course he eats it.
"On the cake G" I laugh and he giggles too.
"Okay now wash your hands and then we can eat the cake" I help them down the cabinet and we run to the bathroom downstairs where we wash our hands.
"Good job kiddos" I say and we high five eachother.
"Daddy play!" Harmony yells and we run around in the kitchen until Julie walks in. She looks at the cake.
"Awesome" Julie says and Harmony claps.
"A LOT of sprinkles though" she chuckles and gets some plates out the cabinet. Oh how I love these days just with our family!

The next day.

Julie's pov.
I'am in my old house in the garage going through some of mom's stuff. Dad told me to organize mom's stuff. He didn't tell me why. I organize some CDs. In the corner of my eye I notice a little shoe box. There is something written on it. I take the box and read -for Julie-. Oh my gosh! I open up the box and see pictures of mom. But when she had a baby bump. Aww. Under the picture says -3 months with baby #1- aww. I look through the pictures and see one for every month she was pregnant with me. At the end it shows a picture of mom holding me in the hospital. Oh that's cute! I've never seen those pictures before. I take the box with me and climb down the stairs and wall in the house where Dad is working on his laptop.
"Hey mija" he smiles at me and I sit down next to him.
"I found a box from mom"
He looks inside and smiles at the picture.
"Oh yeah I remember" he says and smiles at the picture with mom and me in the hospital.
"You were only 20min old when we took this photo. Your mom was the happiest person on earth holding you" he says and sighs.
"I miss her" I whisper and he gives me a kiss on my head.
"Me too Julie me too. She would be so proud of you"
I smile at him and close the box.
"I'm sorry that I'am not a good father to you mija" he looks sad and I nod.
"We'll figure it out" I explain and dad nods.
"I'm just a little confused and I don't know. I'm sorry Julie"
"Why didn't you came to the gender reveal party last week?" I ask and he wrinkles his forehead.
"What gender reveal?"
"Didn't Luke invite you?"
"I never saw a invention or something"
"Give me your phone" he gives me his phone and I scroll at lukes contact.
"Look! Luke sendet you the invention. You saw it" I explain and he shakes his head.
"I never saw it mija. I'm sorry I don't know how that happened. Oh my god I feel so bad!"
He really looks sad. I even have a feeling who looked at that message.
"It's a girl dad" I explain and he smiles.
"Oh aww congratulations" he gives me a side hug. Maybe dad isn't always the bad one? Maybe it's just Rebecca.
"But you did get my wedding invitation right?" I ask and he laughs and points at the pin board over hid desk where the invention is pinned on.
"I can't wait to see you in a wedding dress" dad explains and I smile at him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡