14. when somebody loves me

Julie's pov.
I sit in bed writing in my journal. It's a beautiful day outside and i just wish i could go for a walk or even to school. Flynn visited me yesterday and she told me about all the gossip in school and it makes me really want to go again. I sigh and look out of the window i see Luke and Alex carrying stuff in moms garden they probably want to relax in the sun. I sit back in bed and decide to read a book.

A little while later Luke comes in with a big smile.
"We have a surprise for you! Come with me" he takes my hand and we walk downstairs. What?
"What is it?" I ask and we walk outside in the garden. Wow. They did all that for me. A picnic blanket with food and a book. It looks beautiful.
"Wow thank you" I say and he smiles at me.
"We know how much you want to sit outside so yeah" Alex walks outside and I hug him and Reggie. And i sit down on the blanket and watch the butterflys fly around the dahlias and other flowers. Reggie gives me some strawberries coverd in chocolate and i lay down to enjoy the sun. Oh how much i missed this. Soon after i lay down i fall asleep with the sun in my eyes and butterflys flying around me and a smile on my face.

Luke's pov.
A little while later I sit next to Julie and watch her sleep. She looks so pretty between the flowers and the sun. It was a great idea to bring her outside. I hear Alex and Reggie arguing from inside. They're making pizza for dinner. I watch her move a little and she smiles as she wakes up and sees me.
"Had a good power nap?" I giggle and she sits up.
"Hell yeah"
I take a flower and stick it behind her ear she giggles and helps me fix it.
"Beautiful" I say and tap her nose and her cheeks turn a little rose. I love when that happens! She looks around the garden and gasps as she sees something.
"What is it?" I ask and she walks to a little spot with only dahlias growing and she gets a rock with something on it.
I walk up to her and look at the rock it says "Dahlia garden"
"What is that?" I ask and she smiles at the spot.
"Me and mom planted plants in here when we moved in and we made a spot only with Dahlias. We called it the Dahlia garden and we would care for them the most. Every day we came in here and gave them water and said a wish and did this" she kisses both of her fingers and places the kiss on the rock with a drawing of a dahlia on there.
"So your wish comes true" she explains and laughs.
"I totally forgot about it" she places the rock back and she smiles as she carefully touches the Dahlias head. We sit back and enjoy the sun in our face. Julie looks absolutely beautiful with the sun in her face and the dahlia behind her ear.
"What?" She asks as she notices me staring at her.
"You are so beautiful" I say and put my hand on hers.
She shakes her head but smiles "stop it" she giggles.
"It's true you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen" I explain and she looks in my eyes.
"You look handsome too Patterson" she smiles.
"Patterson?" I laugh and she giggles.
"Okay Molina! What do you want on your pizza?" I ask and get up.
"Molina!?" She laughs.
"Soo?"
"Okay uhm cheese and tomatoes" She tells me and I walk inside to help them make the pizza.

Julie's pov.
After a while the boys walk outside with pizza. It smells so good and Luke sits next to me and hands me a plate with a pizza in a heart shape.
"What?" I laugh as i notice the guys walk inside again. Luke takes my hands and smiles at me.
"Okay uhm Julie i love you so much! And the last few months made me realize that i want a lot more then a simple friendship. I always wanted more." He explains and gets nervous.
"So i-i wanted to ask you if you uhm maybe if you want to be my girlfriend?"
Oh what? Oh my gosh!
"What?" I ask but smile he is so nervous it's so cute.
"I-if you don't feel the same-"
"No! I feel the same Luke! I really do!" I look in his eyes.
"I would love to be your girlfriend Luke" I say and he leans forward and kisses me. ON MY MOUTH! LUKE PATTERSON KISSES ME?! The butterflys in my stomach go absolutely crazy! I'am shock and so happy. I hear clapping from the garden door and we look at Reggie and Alex.
"Finally Guys!" Alex and Reggie high five eachother and I shake my head.
"Finallyyyy!" Reggie sings and hugs me.
"Reggie" I laugh and he hugs me even tighter.
"I missed your voice Jules" he says. Oh wow yes!
"I talk!?" I say and the guys laugh and I get pulled in a big group hug and I love it!

Later i lay in bed thinking about the day. It was a beautiful. I play with the butterfly necklace Luke gave me and I think about what happend. I can't believe me and Luke are a couple now. I sigh but this time with a big smile on my face and a feeling that everything is going to be okay again. Because i have my friends and family!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Oh wow I love this chapter. Fun fact the song that i put on here played in the background the whole time i wrote this chapter.
I hope ya'll like this chapter. Ly
-Isabella