41. all i see is you

A few months later.

Julie's pov.
I stand in Harmonys new bedroom painting some cute flowers on the wall. I'm not that good at painting but oh well. Harmony wanted pink flowers on her wall and I try my best to make her dream bedroom come true. She is only 2 but definitively knows what she wants. I also want to paint Graysons new room. We decided that it's time for them to get a toddler bedroom. Ugh I could cry again. They grow up so fast! Their old room is getting turned into a music room for all of us. So we can play music as a family! And the last touch and finished! Doesn't even look that bad! I really hope she likes it. I sit down on the floor. Wow I'm a mess. My whole body is full with pink paint. And my back hurts now, but that's understandable. Little baby gets so big and I feel like my belly is huge!
I hear someone walk in and see Luke with the twins in his arms.
"Wow!" He says and let's the twins down.
"Do you like it Harmony?" I ask as she looks at the wall. She smiles at me and runs around the room with Grayson.
"I'll take that as a yes!" I giggle and Luke helps me get up.
"Is there something you can't do Molina?" He asks and puts his arm around my shoulder.
"Yes" I say and he presses a kiss on my head and chuckles.
"I have the most talented 'almost-wife'."
I turn my eyes at him and laugh.
"I love you" he says and I kiss his cheek.
"I love you too dummie"
"Hey!"
I walk over to the twins and take them to get ready for bed.
"Bed time!" I say and they giggle and we walk in our room.
"Oh noooo!" Luke yells and throws himself on the bed and they twins almost fall out of the bed.
"Can you change them while I get the brushes?" I ask and Luke smiles at me and I back and get their tooth brushes and hair brush. We have all their things in our room right now because we make their bathroom a little bit more toddler safe. And I kinda really like that we make them ready in our room. We can have extra family time that way. I walk out of the bathroom and Luke just finished changing them in their pj's.

###
I sit in bed with Harmony infront if me so I can take care of her curls.
"No mommy" she cries and I stop and kiss her head.
"I'am sorry but we have to do that"
"Should we sing Harmy?" Luke asks and she nods and we both start singing wake up. She finally let's me brush her hair. Harmony has her hair from me. It is so curly and beautiful. Grayson also has curls but his hair is a little lighter.
I took a picture last week of him and that's now my lockscreen wallpaper on my phone Harmony just looks at and I smile.

He is a cutie

He is a cutie. My homescreen is a picture of Harmony.

Cutie pie! "Okah finished! Good job Harmy" I say and kiss her cheeks she jumps up and hugs me

Cutie pie!
"Okah finished! Good job Harmy" I say and kiss her cheeks she jumps up and hugs me.
"Let's get you both in bed" Luke says and we take them and lay them down. This usually takes us a long time. Since they want to read 5 books and sing 3 songs.
And then me and Luke finally get to go to sleep and cuddle.

###
The next morning I wake up after Luke and it's only 6am. That's weird. I get up and go downstairs. Where I see him with someone talking on his phone.
"Okay bye" he puts the phone away and gives me a kiss.
"Good morning beautiful" he takes my hand and we sit down on the couch.
"Good morning babyyy" he pulls me shirt up so he can kiss my belly.
"Sometimes I feel like you love the baby more then me" I joke and he kisses my nose while his hand rests on the bump.
"I love you both so unconditionally"
"Aw" I say and lean my head on his shoulder.
"Now get ready to meet with my mom" he explains.
"What?"
"She just called" he takes my hand so he can help me stand up.
"Oookay. Only me? What about you?"
"Just drive to my mom and take some time for you without the kids"
I give him my -you-are-acting-weird- look and walk upstairs. Somethings tells me that he is up to something.

###
1hour later I sit with Emily in her kitchen drinking tea.
I notice that she always looks at her phone.
"Are you waiting for a call?" I ask.
"Uh yes" she gets up and walks out of the kitchen. Mhm.
She gets back with a box and she opens it up.
"What's that?" I ask and look in the old shoe box. I see some baby clothes.
"Baby clothes?" I laugh and she takes a cute dress out.
"I bought you and Luke some" she sighs as she looks at the pink dress.
"Thanks but you don't have to! And besides that what if it's a boy?" I ask and take another dress out.
"Uhm oh yeah" she chuckles nervously.
"Emily" I shake my head and laugh.
"If it's a boy I'll give it to you when you get another baby" Emily explains and I chuckle.
"Another baby?"
"How many do you and Luke want?" She sits down and folds the clothes.
"I don't know. We never talked about that. I feel like we are complete with 3 kids. But I don't know yet"
"You are still so young you can have a lot of kids" she says.
"Haha yeah" I laugh and she giggles.
Her phone rings and she walks out of the room to talk.

Soon later she comes back.
"Okay let's go" she gives me my car keys. And I stand up.
"Where?"
"To your house"
"Why?"
"I wanna see my grandkids"
"Oookay" we walk out and drive to my house. The shoe box comes with us. I don't know what she wants to do with that but yeah. I open up the frontdoor and we make our way to the kitchen. She stops infront if the door and I almost burst into her.
"Wait here" she says.
"Why?"
"Just wait" she walks in the kitchen and I wait. What has she planned?
"OKAY COME IN NOW" Emily yells and I walk in.
"SURPRISEEE" I hear and suddenly all of my friends jump out.
"What!" I look around and see a full decorated kitchen. A sign says -boy-or-girl-.
Luke walks up to me.
"Surpise baby shower plus gender reveal party!" He yells and I laugh and my friends all hug me. I see the twins play with some toys on the floor.
"Mommyyyyyy" they yell and run up to me and I hug them.
"Thank you everyone" I say and Flynn cones up to me.
"It was Luke's idea"
"Really?" I look at him and he smiles at me. Oh how much I love him!
"Let's get this party started!" Flynn yells.

###
"Okay attention!" Alex yells and everyone looks at him. Flynn walks up with a big black balloon.
"The bug secret is in here!" She says. Luke takes my hand and we walk to them with the twins.
"Here is the needle" Reggie gives me the big needle to pop the balloon.
"Okay okay! And 1....

2......

3........

Pop!" Flynn yells and I pop the balloon.

Oh my god! "A girl!" Everyone yells and me and Luke jump around and hug eachother

Oh my god!
"A girl!" Everyone yells and me and Luke jump around and hug eachother.
"Yesss! I knew it!" Luke yells and I laugh and watch Harmony and Grayson play with the confetti.
"Congratulations!" Emily hugs me and Luke and I wipe away my tears from my face.
"Let's celebrate!" Alex yells.