33. this is the life

A few weeks later.

Julie's pov.
"Goodbye Ilvy!" I say as she hugs me and I wave at her mom.
"Bye Julie" she says and walks out the door. My little piano learner did great again today! I walk in the kitchen to make me and the twins a snack. They are still sleeping so I take my computer to continue school. Or basically College. I finished high school about a month ago and started a college with special classes for moms. So that's perfect I go in person school twice a week and the twins go to day care in my school and the rest of the days I'm at home on my laptop and it's works great. It allows me to have time to stay home with the kiddos and at the same time I can study for my future job. Amazing! When I'm home I also give some piano lessons to elementary schoolers and it's been great! Luke works a lot lately he says we need all the money we can get. I don't know why because we have enough money. I'm worried he will overwork himself. I take my phone to text him again. He should be home since 1 hour.

-me: where are you?🤔
-me: Luke? You okay? I'm worried.😕
-luke: sorry my love! I'll be home in 30min😙
-me: where are you?🤨
-Luke: I'll be home soon😌

Wow! Thanks Luke. I hear the twins cry so I walk upstairs and change them.
"Let's go eat some snacks huh?" I say to them and they scream and laugh.
"Oh God you are so loud baby's!" I giggle and sit them in their highchairs.
"Mamaaa" Grayson yells and I kiss his head.
"Here some fruits" I give them both a bowl with fruits and vegetables and they start eating.
"I'm home!" I hear Luke yell and he walks in and hugs me.
"Where were you?" I ask and he kisses my head.
"Hello twinsies!" He gives them both a kiss and Harmony smiles at him and he smiles back.
"Sooo?" I ask again and he shakes his head and opens up the fridge.
"Don't shake your head like that! Tell me!"
He laughs and gives me a water bottle.
"Jules" he just says and kisses my shoulder and walks out.
"That's it!?" I yell but he is already gone.
Harmony and Grayson look at me and I shake my head.
"Daddy is acting weird today" I say and they giggle and Harmony throws the food around the kitchen.
"Harms! Don't throw fruit everywhere please" I tell her and she screams something.
"Crazy girl"

After I cleaned the mess the twins made I sit outside with them in the garden and play. I watch the sunset and my kids play in the grass it's beautiful. I take a deep breath and smile at them. I love our home. I see people going for a last walk before it gets dark at the beach and I take my phone to make a few pictures of the sunset and twins.
Good thing we have a little garden with grass because all the sand they get on their clothes always is crazy!
After I took some memories I take them on their hands and we walk back inside. The sun is gone and it gets cold so fast. We walk in and Luke sits on his laptop in thr kitchen doing something.
"Dadaaaa" they yell and run to him he takes them on his lap.
"Imma go for a shower" I tell him and he nods.

Luke's pov.
After Julie went upstairs I spend some time with the twins but they got tired so I got them ready for bed and now we're laying in my and Julie's bed and wait for her to come out the bathroom for some cuddle and reading time. We started doing this a few months ago and we love hanging out before bed all together. Harmony and Grayson jump on the bed or they try to. They fall on their butt every 3 seconds it's so funny.
"No no no!" Harmony yells as Grayson fell on her.
"Alalala" he sings and continues jumping while Harmony screams at him. This girl and her attitude!
"Harms it's okay" I say and she jumps on me.
"Ohw!" I yell and tickle her stomach she giggles and I kiss her foot. So she laughs even more.
"Dadaaaa" she yells and she gets up to run around the room now. Grayson also jumps and runs around our room as Julie walks out and they run to her and she takes them and they laugh.
"How do you guys have so much energy all day?" She giggles and sits the twins on our bed. Julie sits next to me and I kiss her cheek.
"They have that from you" I say and she slaps my arm.
"Funny"
"Fu fu fu" Grayson yells and sits down on Julie's stomach.
"Fu-nn-y!" She repeats and he laughs.
"Fuuuuu" Grayson screams and Julie tickles his stomach.
"Mamaaaaa" Harmony lays her head onto Julie's chest and Grayson kicks his foot right in Harmonys face. Oh God.
She instantly starts screaming and crying and I get Grayson from her stomach.
"Grayson!" I say and she giggles.
"Don't hurt your sister!" Julie says and takes crying Harmony in her arms.
"It's okay baby girl" she rocks her a little until she calms down and it looks so cute.
"You both look similar more and more everyday" I tell Julie and she smiles down at Harmony.
"Dada" Grayson says and we all cuddle together. After a while the twins fell asleep and I get up to take them in their room. I notice Julie deep asleep too so I take the twins and lay them down in their room on my own.
"Goodnight twins" I whisper and close the door. I lay down in bed again and watch Julie sleep. She looks so so freaking beautiful. She moves a little and I turn out the light.
"Goodnight beautiful" I whisper and kiss her cheek.
"Goodnight Patterson" she mumbles and I smile.