32. wake up and see

Half a year later.

Harmony & Grayson are now 1 year old

Julie's pov

Julie's pov.
I have the twins on each side of my hips and ring the Doorbell to my house. Dad didn't see them in real person yet and it's been A YEAR! I feel sad, angry and hurt so I decided to confront him today. Maybe if he sees them he will change his mind and he wants to be a part of their and my life. I nervously shake my leg and Harmony and Grayson look confused around the front porch. Crazy that they've never been here. Finally the door opens and Carlos opens up he hugs me and I walk in.
"I'm glad you're here Julie" he says and I let the twins go down on the floor. They crawl around but Harmony wants back in my arms so I take her.
"Is dad home?" I ask Carlos and he nods and runs upstairs. I notice Alex and Reggie walk in and they hug me. They moved in an apartment together but come here to rehears sometimes.
"Oh Jules! So nice to see you here again!" Reggie pats Harmonys head and Alex takes Grayson in his arms.
"Hey little man" he tickles him and he laughs. Dad and Carlos walk downstairs and I get even more nervous. The boys leave and give me Grayson. Dad comes up to me and looks at the twins. I smile at him and I give him Harmony. He tickles her and she laughs.
"She looks like you when you were a baby" he says and watches Grayson in my arms.
"I'am sorry Julie" he kisses Harmonys head and gives her back to me.
"Dad? Can we just talk please?"
"Sit down"
We sit down on the kitchen table and the twins walk around the kitchen. So crazy that they see the house I grew up in for the first time.
"Okay Julie i-i met a woman" dad suddenly says.
"W-what!"
"She is amazing and we've met a little over a year ago"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I- you. I- I don't know I'm sorry."
"Who is she?"
"Her name is Rebecca and she lives not far away from here. We are together since the twins are born. I should've told you earlier I'm sorry Julie. She wants to live with me and Carlos."
"Oh"
"Can you forgive me?"
"I don't know dad. You didn't say a word to me for a year and now you want me to forgive you right away?"
"I'm sorry take your time"
"Call me when you are ready to tell me the truth you kicked me out!" I say and take the twins.
"Julie wait" he says and I walk to the door.
"Bye dad" I shut the door and walk to my car. Stupid Rebecca!

Luke's pov.
I walk around the house waiting for  Julie and the Kids to come home. I'm so nervous of what Ray would say. It's been 3 hours! I cleaned every inch of the house to keep my mind off. I suddenly hear the doorlock and see Julie walk in.
"And? How was is? Heyy babiesss!" I take Grayson and he smiles at me.
"Good I guess. He apologized yeah" she says and hugs me.
"I'm so proud of you my love" I rub her back and she sighs.
"He has a girlfriend since a little over a year" she explains and we walk in the kitchen.
"What!?"
"Yep. He didn't tell me wns now she moves in"
"Mammaamma" Harmony screams and I laugh.
"Harmy! Say dada! Not mamammamama! Da-da!" I say and she laughs at me.
"Da-daaaaa!" Grayson yells at me and I tickle his feet.
"Yes good job baby boy!" I say and Julie giggles.
"Imma go lay down for a quick nap I'm so tired today!" She kisses my shoulder and walks upstairs.
"Let's go outside my twins!" I take them both and run outside to play in the garden.After a while I also lay them down for a nap and peek through our bedroom door to check on Julie. She is deep asleep and I cover her with a blanket and kiss her cheek before I walk downstairs to cook some dinner. I set up the table and get the now awake kiddos and walk in our bedroom to wake Julie who is still asleep.
"Say mama" I whisper to Harmony.
"MAMAMAMAAAA" she yells and I sit her on bed she crawls on Julie.
"Oh my god Harmony!" Julie laughs and kiss her.
"Dinner is ready" I explain and she nods.
"I'll be down in a bit" she says and I take the twins and walk downstairs and sit them in their highchair.
"Are you hungry?" I ask them and they mumble something I don't understand.
"That's a yes for me! Here you go!" I give them some chicken and they eat. So fun watching them eat and making a mess.
"No Flynn I don't-" she comes in the kitchen talking on her phone.
"Yes okay ......Okay yes Flynn! Calm down I'll do it...... Okay I have to eat now. I'll call you later!" She sits down next to me.
"What's up with you and Flynn" I giggle and she shakes her head and smiles.
"Just some stuff"
"Oookay" I say and give Harmony some more zucchini but she throws it right in Julie's face.
"Harmony!" Julie laughs and gets up to clean her face. I laugh so much until I cry.
"That was so funny! I can't" I laugh and Julie slaps my shoulder for fun.
"Now at dada" she says and Harmony looks at me with a big smile.
"Noooo! Please Harms not me!" I say and she laughs and throws chicken at me.
"Harmony! That was not nice" I say and eat the chicken she threw at me.
"Good job" Julie pats her head and Grayson laughs.
I scoff but laugh at my wonderful little family.

A few days later.

Luke's pov.
I cut fruits and vegetables as Julie runs in and she looks excited.
"I want a dog" she says and I laugh.
"What?"
"A dog! A golden retriever!"
"Why?" I ask and kiss her head.
"Why not?"
"Oh God" I say knowing she will not stop asking for days now.
"Pleaseeee"
"We have twins and no time for a puppy Jules" I say and notice her smile fading.
"Luke please" she says with her puppy eyes. Luke look away! Don't say yes!
"Uhm no" I quickly turn around and get some strawberries out of the fridge.
She sighs and walks out of the kitchen.
Yes I did it! It's hard to say no to anything when she has that look on her cute face. A few minutes she comes back with Harmony and Grayson in her arms and a stuffed golden retriever.
"Where'd you get that?" I ask and she giggles.
"Amazon" she says and the twins crawl and walk around the kitchen with the stupid dog. It looks so cute.
Julie looks at me with her winner face.
"No" I say and she sighs.
"Please it would be perfect!" She says and I give Grayson some fruits.
"Maybe in a few years but now we don't have time. I have to work, you too soon and we have no time for a puppy" I explain and she nods. Maybe I'll get her one in a few years and maybe not we'll see. She looks sad and I kiss her forehead.
"I love you" I tell her.
"Love you too if you buy me a dog!" She says and walks away. Oh oh.