40. favorite person

Julie's pov.
"Harmony! Be careful" I yell at her while she runs around the beach.
It's a beautiful warm day out so we decided for a beach day! Grayson is in the water with Luke and I watch them play. It's so cute. I can't wait to be here with the new baby one day. I take my phone to scroll through some comments on my new -baby surprise post- on Instagram. We told my dad last week and he was really happy for us too.

 We told my dad last week and he was really happy for us too

-

Juliemolinaofc: baby 3 arriving m 2023💜
Comments:
-Flynnthebestfriend: Yay! I can't wait🥰
-Alexmercer00: 🎊 CONGRATULATIONS
-Reggielovespizza04: Wait? What's that on the picture? Anyway congrats Jules!
-ilovejatp: Congrats

I put the phone away and close my eyes. I'm so tireddd! Soon I fall into a good deep sleep.

Luke's pov.
Me and the twins play for a while in the water until they get hungry and we walk out of the water. Where we see Julie deep asleep. We sit down next to her and start packing up to go home. Or I do the twins run around the sand.
"Julie?" I tap her shoulder and she moves.
"Let me sleep it's so early" she mumbles and I laugh and give her a kiss. She opens up her eyes and smiles at me.
"Good morning sleepy head!" I giggle and she sits up and looks not awake.
"Haha Julie! Let's go home?" I help her get up and we walk back to the house hand in hand. Back at home I lay the twins down and walk back downstairs where I see Julie eating a big sandwich.
"I'm so hungry" she says and take a bite.
"Oh my god" I laugh and kiss her head.
"What?"
"You already eat so much more and only are 9 weeks along" I explain and she giggles.
"Little baby is hungry, tired and neaseus all the time" she pats her tummy and I laugh and get me a bottle of water out the fridge.
"Close the fridge!" She yells and I shut the door.
"Sorry" I apologize and she covers her nose.
"I cannot smell the fridge it's horrible ugh" she complains and I pat her back.
"It will get better soon love"

The next day.

Julie's pov.
I turn over and see Luke deep asleep. I'm so hungry and it's only 6am. Ughh. I sneak out of bed and walk downstairs where I get me a butter toast and strawberries. Yum! I eat everything and then walk back upstairs where Luke is already in the bathroom. I hear the shower. So I change into some comfy clothes and freeze as I put on my t-shirt.
"What!" I see a little bump! Oh my god!
"What! Are you okay?" I hear Luke from the bathroom.
"YES I'M FINE!" I yell back and admire the little bump.
Luke comes out and I look at him.
"Look look look!" I smile and he comes up to me. I point at my tummy and he gasps.
"Wow!" He says.
"It literally came overnight!" I laugh and Luke puts his hand on the bump.

(Should look like this)

"I-wow!" He gasps and I smile

"I can no longer hide it" I say and he nods and smiles.
Luke kneels down and presses a kiss on my naked belly.
"Hello beautiful baby" he says to my stomach and I giggle because it tickles.
"Let's go show the kids!" He takes my hand and we wake up the twins.

###
We all sit in the kitchen and eat some lunch as the Doorbell rings and Luke walks over to open the door.
"Julie! Someone wants to see you!" He yells and I walk to the door where I see Flynn with a lot of things in her arms.
"Hi!" I say and laugh at her appearance.
"Hey! I have some big things planned for you dream wedding!" She walks in and straight upstairs.
"Wait Flynn!" I yell and run behind her. I hear Luke laugh and we walk in our room and Flynn shuts the door.
I sit down on our bed and Flynn unpacks her things.
"Uh why are you even here? On a Sunday?"
"I was bored! And Reggie is sick so I don't want to be with him 24/7"
I chuckle and she sits next to me.
"Shouldn't you take care of him?"
"I should but I definitely don't want to do that! He throws up every hour! Hell nah"
"Oookay" I say and she takes her notebook.
"Do you have a pencil?" She asks and I stand up.
"You have everything else but not a pencil?" I ask and she nods.
"Wait! IS.THAT.A.BABY.BUMP!?"
"Yep! Popped up over night! Crazy huh?"
"Oh my god! You look so grown up" she fake cries and I shake my head and get a pencil.
We spend the next few hours planning and making ideas for me and Lukes wedding.
"I'm sooo hungry" I complain and get up.
"We just ate 20min ago"
"I know! But little baby wants some chocolate coverd bananas now" I sigh and Flynn gets out of bed.
"I'll get you some" she says and I smile at her.
"Thanks!"
She walks out of the room and I scroll through pinterest. Me and Luke decided for a garden wedding in our garden with the beach infront of us. It's gonna be so beautiful. We have some amazing ideas and I just can't wait.

The next day.

Luke's pov.
"Let's goooo" Julie complain and takes my hand and we walk to the baby aisle.
"Aww" she sees a cute dress and i take some shoes.
"Look! It's so tiny. I can't remember that Harmony and Grayson also were so tiny!" I explain and she nods.
"Yeah right!?" I take some baby socks. I walk over to the other side where some baby pj's are and show some to Julie with tears rolling down her face.
"Are you crying?!" I ask and she looks at the pj's.
"It's just so cute!" I give her a side hug and laugh.
"I can't....so cute" she still sobs and I giggle and put some socks in our trolley.
"Okay Jules! Take a deep breath and decide on a pj okay?"
"Okay" she takes one out that has a princess on it.
"What if it's a boy?" I ask and she put it back.
"Let's take this one with Winnie pooh!" She says and cries again.
"Looook!" She points at the matching socks and I smile and shake my head. Oh God.
"Don't laugh at me" She complains and I pat her back.
"It's just so funny"
"Not for me"
"Let's go and look at other things okay?" I ask and she nods and we continue walking through the store to buy some more baby stuff. Because I want to finish the nursery today! And yes it's pretty early still but we are just so excited!

###
"Okay! Come in!" I yell and Julie opens the door. Her jaw drops and I smile at her. I finally finished the nursery and it's pretty amazing.
"Wooow!" She says and hugs me.
"That's amazing. Thanks Luke!"
"You're welcome beautiful!"

"I feel so comfy in here" she says and gives the birds that fly over the bed a little tap so they spin around

"I feel so comfy in here" she says and gives the birds that fly over the bed a little tap so they spin around. I smile.
"I'll go get the clothes we bought!" She runs out and I giggle and put my stuff away I needed to build the bed. I walk downstairs and in the garage where I see my mom driving in our front yard.
Good timing!
"Hey!" I wave and she gets out and unpuckles the twins.
"Daddddaaa" they yell and run towards me I take them in my arms and smile at mom.
"Thanks for watching them! Did you had a great Nana day twins?"
"Yes yes yes" they yell.
"I just finished the nursery wanna see it?" I ask mom.
"Oh of course!"
We walk in the house and upstairs in the nursery where Julie sits on the floor organizing clothes.
"Hello Julie!" Mom hugs her and the twins run to Julie.
"Mommyy" they yell and Julie hugs them.
"Hello babyssss!"
"Wow looks beautiful!" Mom says and look around.
"Babyy" Grayson says and puts his hands in Julie's little bump.
"Yes baby" Julie says and smiles at me.
"Want some coffee mom?" I ask and she nods and we both walk downstairs. I love those slow days with the people I love the most!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
And yes that song on the top is a german song Haha I thought I'll give it a try. Let me know what you think!

Ly all and have a great rest of your day!😊💜

~Izzy~