15. it's you it's always you

A month later.
Julie's pov.
I sit outside in the garden getting the garden in order again. It looks wild and i need to get some new flowers. I also want to plant some fruits and vegetables on my own.
"Hey what are you doing beautiful?" I look behind me and see Luke he walks up to me and hugs me from behind.
"Planting new plants" I say and he let go and gives me a serious look.
"What?"
"You shouldn't do that!"
"Luke don't worry I'm feeling great besides that the doctor gave me the okay to do stuff again" I explain.
"I know take it easy okay? I'm just worried"
"I will don't worry" i kneel down again to continue my work and he sits next to me in the grass.
"Do you want to watch a movie later?" He asks.
"Sure"
"I think there is a rain coming?" He looks at the sky. It really looks like that.
"Yeah probably. Ugh I wanted to finish it today" I sit down too.
"You can do it tomorrow" he helps me get up and I get all of my garden supplies and walk inside where Dad is making dinner with Reggie.
"Oh yum!" I say and crab a hand full of carrots to eat.
"Hey! I need them" Reggie laughs and I walk away fast and upstairs in my room  to take a shower. After that I put on my pj's and walk downstairs where Alex and Luke set up the table.
"Okay i hope that is good reg!" Alex looks at the pot with vegetables.
"It is trust the chef" dad laughs and I sit down on the table next to Carlos.
"So Julie what is your favorite cake?" He asks.
"Chocolate cake duh! But why? Do you want to bake?" I laugh.
"Oh no just curious" he looks behind me at Luke and they smile at eachother.
"What are guys up to?" I ask.
"Nothing" everyone in the kitchen says all together
"Oookay? But why are you guys talking too?" I laugh.
"Dinner is ready!" Dad yells and we all sit down and we eat.
"Mhm it's delicious Reg" I say and he smiles at me.
"Thank you Julie"
"Okay Julie! Favorite color?" Alex asks and I wrinkle my forehead.
"Purple but why? And i thought you know that?"
"Uh yeah i just wanted to make sure!" Alex says and I sigh.
"Guys? What are you planning?" I ask and they look shock.
"Nothing" dad takes the salad.
"Okay weirdos." I say and we continue eating. I don't know if they act so weird because of my birthday tomorrow or because of something else?

"Okay we could either watch moana or tangled?" Alex says and scrolls through disney+.
"What about toy story?" Reggie asks.
"Reg we watched that movie 2 times last week" Luke says.
"But it's my favorite one" he complains.
"We could watch purple hearts?" I ask and go on Netflix.
"Purple hearts?" Alex asks.
"It's good i promise" and turn on play.

"Come back home" I sing and Luke giggles and plays with my hair.
"That was a beautiful movie" I look at Reggie who cries.
"Oh reg" i laugh and he gets up.
"Wait Reggie" Alex gets up to and they walk in the kitchen. Luke takes my hand and we sneak upstairs. Dad is already sleeping so we are safe. We told him about our relationship and he is okay with it but Luke is not allowed in my room at all. Ugh!
We lay in bed and talk.
"So are you excited to go back in school again next week?" Luke asks and I nod.
"Yes even tho it's only a few hours but I'm excited to see my friends again" I explain.
"I know it's been crazy few months right?"
"Oh yeah!" I say and we stare at the pineapple lamps on my ceiling.
"Why pineapples?" Luke randomly asks.
"Haha i think they're cute"
"You are crazy"
"Why? Because i have pineapples in my room?" I giggle and he nods.
"No one has pineapple lamps" he giggles.
"Of course! me!" I say and he looks at me with a smile. I love spending time with him alone.

The next day.
My alarm wakes me up and i sit up and look out the window. Again a beautiful day! I get up and get ready for the day. My 17th birthday! Yay!! I decide to wear a cute dress and walk downstairs. Wow. The kitchen is decorated with purple ballons and other stuff.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Carlos, dad and the boys hug me.
"Wow thank you guys" I say and they make me sit down.
"For breakfast we made you a chocolate cake!" Reggie sings.
"Aww thank you" I smile at them and they place the beautiful decorated cake infront of me.
"Okay 1 2 3! Happy birthday to you happy birthday to youuu happy birthday dear Julie happy birthday to youuu!" They all sing and clap at the end.
"Thank you!" I smile and blow out the candles.
"Now let's eat!" Dad says and gives everyone of us a slice of the delicious cake!
"Ugh I remember when you were born-" dad starts and i know what he is going to say next all if the embarrassing things i did as a child.
"Dad please" I complain but he continues anyway.
"Your mom was so happy and kissed you the whole day! I couldn't even hold you more then 10 minutes! We got a cupcake in the hospital and got a candle on top and sang you happy birthday! It was magical. Oh on your 2 birthday you peed into my side of the bed and Rose laughed at me-"
"Dad really?! Do you have to tell this" I give him a serious look and everybody laughs.
"I think it's cute" Luke says and dad continues again. Ugh he is so embarrassing.
"Okay but on your 5th birthday you sneaked into our closet and unpacked every present and we found you a few minutes later asleep in the closet with your new toys in your arms"
"Awww" Reggie awws and i giggle.
"I remember this" I laugh.
"And on your 12th birthday you broke your nose because you fell down the stairs and you cried a lot and mom and i took you to a restaurant after the hospital and you had a great day" dad explains.
"Yes but with a broken and bloody nose" I laugh.
"And now you are 17 mija! Where did the time go? I remember so well when you threw up everywhere when you were first sick and mom got sick too and i-"
"Dad what does that have to do with my birthday?"
Luke laughs and dad does too.
"Nothing i just wanted to tell everyone" dad explains.
"Thanks dad but thats enough they don't need to know everything" I say and he nods and gets up to put the dishes away.
"Here your medication" dad gives me a water cup and I sigh.
"Thanks dad" I say and take them. I hate them because i sometimes get dizzy and stuff because of the side affects.
"Okay and now your presents!" Alex gives me a little box and I open it up. It's a cute little box.
"Aww thank you Alex i love it" he gives me a side hug.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Now mine!" Reggie says and I open up his gift.

"It's a lamp for you room!" He explains and I hug him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It's a lamp for you room!" He explains and I hug him.
"Thank you Reg it's amazing. I love how you all know about my butterfly obsession" i smile and Luke gives me his present.

 I love how you all know about my butterfly obsession" i smile and Luke gives me his present

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Wow thank you Luke!" I say and put the ring on. It fits perfect.
"Now mine!" Dad hugs me and gives me a box. I open it up and see a bunch of pictures with me and mom and a letter.
"Mom told me to give it to you when you turn 17" I hug dad and he looks a little teary.
"Thank you papa" I say and he pats my back.
"Now mineee!" Carlos says and I open up his present. It's a skateboard.
"Wow Carlos!" I say and he hugs me.
"When you are fully good again I'll show you how to skate" he says
"Thanks little brother" I kiss his cheek.
"Ewwww Julie!" He runs away and I laugh.
"Thank you guys!" I say and Luke helps me carry all the stuff in my room.
"I have something else for you from all of us!" He suddenly says as we walk back downstairs.
"You don't need to buy so much stuff for me" I tell them as Luke gets back with a big something.
I open it up and see a GUITAR!

"I-wow!" I take the guitar out of it's case and look at it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I-wow!" I take the guitar out of it's case and look at it.
"It was Luke's idea and we all brought it together" Dad explains.
"Thank you all! But i can't even play guitar" I giggle.
"And thats why i will teach you how to play. I'm your teacher" Luke hugs me and I smile at my family. I'm so grateful!

Finally Freeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें