29. hey beautiful

Julie's pov.
"Happy 2 months! Oh stop growing" I say and Harmony smiles at me like she always does when i come in their room after a nap. Today we have a photoshot planned and I'm so excited! I take Harmony out of her crip and change her meanwhile Grayson "talks" I hear him from his crip.
"And finished baby girl!" I kiss her and she smiles again. I lay Harmony back so i can change Grayson. And she hates it and starts crying.
"Oh my beautiful boy" i tickle his belly and change while Harmony cries and screams like a champion.
"Harmony let me just change your brother" I say and  finish Grayson and Luke walks in.
"Harmony! Calm down baby girl!" He takes Grayson and I take Harmony out of her crip.
"Shhh baby I'm here now" she stops crying.
"Of course" Luke rolls his eyes and I laugh and we make our way downstairs and in the car.
"Ugh she will cry again" Luke buckles in Grayson and Harmony while i get our bags in the car.
"Yep" I say and sit in the middle to be with the twins. Harmony looks at me and I put my hand on her chest so she knows I'm here. Grayson also smiles at me and I giggle.
"Baby boyyy" I say and he smiles even more. Luke starts the car and we drive to the photoshot station

"Where is my baby? Thereeee!" I talk to Harmony so she smiles for the camera. The photographer set up a super cute photoshot! And Grayson did so well but Harmony is a little unsure.
"Harmony! Here!" I make a funny face and she smiles.
"Perfect! Look!" The woman shows us the pictures.

"Awww imma cry" i say and take Harmony in my arms

"She is a real beauty! She looks like you" Luke kisses my forehead.
"And that's Graysons photo"

"Awww even tho he didn't smile it's still super cute" Luke says and I nod

"We got a few with his smile too" the woman tickles Harmony and she smiles and yawns.
After a while we drive back home.

A few hours later Flynn calls to come over and we sit outside again eating lunch.
I kiss Harmonys head and she takes a handfull of my hair. I quickly but them in a bun.
"I miss you in school"
"I miss you too"
"When are you coming back?"
"Mhm maybe in a few months i can go to school with them and give them in school day care. Even tho i don't want too but I gotta finish high-school"
"Yeah"
"Grayson you smell like poop!" Flynn takes him and holds him in the air.
"Let's go inside" we take our things and walk in the nursery where Flynn watches me change him.
"Has he peed on you yet?" She asks and I laugh.
"Nope but on Luke"
Flynn giggles and gives Harmony a toy.
"How can you do this it smells so bad!"
"You get used to it" I laugh and get Graysons clothes back on.
"Fresh and all clean little man" I kiss his nose and he smiles at me.
"You are a good mom" Flynn says and I smile at her.
"Stop" I say and she gives me a side hug.
"I'm glad I have such a strong and amazing best friend" she says and I laugh. After that we sit on the couch ans watch a movie. Luke went for a boys night so me, Flynn and the twins are alone. We watched moana and I put the kids to bed. Now we're talking and drinking tea. It is a great girls night and I definitely needed that!