6. till forever falls apart

Luke's pov.
It's been freaking 2 weeks since the accident and I'm getting more and more worried. Its a good thing that she survived the first night when the doctors thought she wouldn't, but she should've already woken up by now she can now even breath again on herself which is a huge process. Still she should've been awake now. I lay on the couch again staring at the chairs that are hanging from the ceiling in the studio.
"Luke?" I look over and see Alex
"Huh?"
"Do you want to go to the beach with me and Reggie and Willie?"
"No thanks"
"You can't just stay in here every 2 days when you can not go to Julie" he complains.
"I can" I hear him sigh and he walks out after that I make my way inside and walk in Julie's room where I always go. I sit down on her empty bed and sigh. Oh how much I miss her. I miss her voice her laugh her jokes and her hugs. I miss everything. The doctors are curious because they can't find anything that causes the coma and I'm worried. We thought maybe Caleb could bring her back but he is nowhere to be found. I guess Julie has to fight through it. I take a picture of her and us that stands on a cabinet she laughs at the camera with her funny smile. I remember the day well.

Crazy to think that this was made a few weeks ago

Crazy to think that this was made a few weeks ago. We went for dinner with Ray and he took this photo of us. Julie was so happy and goofy I put the photo back and walk in the kitchen where Ray just came home from visiting Julie.
"Hi how is she?" I ask.
"The same still" he sighs.
"Hola!" I turn around and see Tia viktoria walking in from the back door with food in her hands.
"You shouldn't bring us food I can cook" Ray sighs.
"No no Ray" she puts the food on the stove.

A little while later and the food is in the table and viktoria drove home. We all sit and just stare down on our plate. That's how it is nowadays. I look at Julie's empty seat. Normally she would sit next to me and make jokes and laugh about everything.
I take a few bites and it is uncomfortable silent here but we all manage to eat a little bit and after that we all went straight to bed so the day is finally over and I can see Julie again. Since Ray wants to see her and Flynn too I have to wait 2 days before I can go so I'm always super excited to meet her.

The next day I buy some Dahlias for Julie to make the room a little bit more comfortable and then I walk in. They allow me to go there now alone and I get picked up when my time is over.
I open the door and walk in. Still looks the same. The machines the beeping and Julie.
"Hey Jules. I brought you Dahlias" I tell her and put them in a vase that stands on a desk in the room after that I sit next to her again. She looks pale and not herself. As always I take her hand and tell her about my day and sing to her. The doctors said it can speed up the recovery and she may wake up faster with talks and music which I think is incredible.
"Okay so yesterday Reggie, Alex and Willie went to the beach and your Tia made us lunch some kind of pasta I think. Oh and I also played on my guitar. I didn't do much yesterday tho" I tell her but I take the guitar that I keep in her room so I can sing.
"Mhm what should I sing you today? Maybe edge of great!" I start playing and singing like always I feel more connected to her somehow. I finish and get the guitar back in her case.
"Oh Julie how much I love singing with you" I tell her.
"Oh wait I brought you a blanket from home!" I get the blanket from my backpack and put it over her. I take her hand again and rub over with my thumb as I suddenly feel her move a finger. No way! Did I just dream that? Probably. I lay her hand back down and watch it in case I see something. And after a while she lightly moves her finger. Oh my gosh! I press the call button to tell the doctor and he walks in.
"She-she moved her fingers a little!" I tell her and she looks at the machines.
"Oh yeah?" She asks.
"Yes I saw it 2 times!"
"That's great! She made a huge process" she smiles at me and walks out again. I get up as soon as the door closed and jump around full of excitement. Yes yes yes!
"Oh Julie I'm so proud of you!" I say and kiss her forehead.
"Luke" Petra walked in and I nod.
"I see you in 3 days beautiful" I tell Julie and run out of the hospital to tell the others the great news.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Is there too much drama in the story? Idk?

Hope you all liked that short chapter anyway!👻😵‍💫