Chapter 40: Vengeance of Vilgax, Pt 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry. It was all my fault Kevin is like this and what happened to the omnitrix." said Star upset and felling guilty for what she did.

"Stop saying that. You're not a monster." said Gwen. She grabbed Kevin's hand. "Use your powers. Absorb my skin."

"I'm trying. It doesn't work. I'm trapped like this forever." said Kevin

Then an alarm started to go off. "We found Chromastone." said Ben

They stopped at the pier and got out. They soon found Chromastone attack one of the rides.

"Not quite bright is he." said Star

"Without Ben's guiding intelligence. Chromastone's nothing but instinct." said Gwen

"What now?" asked Kevin

"Uh. Here, Chromastione!" said Ben

"Oh, yeah. There's your guiding intelligence in action." Kevin then started to charged Chromastone. "Hey, Rocky! Over here!" Chromastone fired a blast at Kevin. He dodged by jumping up into the air. Chromastone fired a few blasts and Kevin dodged two but got hit by the third blast. Kevin got up. "Have it your way. I was looking for a good fight. And this is all the excuse I..." Then right hand turned into a Morningstar. "ohh, you are in so much trouble!" Kevin ran up and hit Chromastone with the Morningstar. They started to trade blows. Then Chromastone blasted Kevin back. Chromastone fired a blast again. Gwen ran up to Kevin and block it with an energy shield. The shield was soon destroyed.

"This is a job for... Humongousar!" said Ben as he activated the omnitrix then hit it. But Ben turned into Upchuck. "Uh... or Upchuck. Upchuck is good." Chromastone then fired a blast at Ben. Ben ate the blast and spite it back at Chromastone. Chromastone absorbed the blast and fired it back at Ben. They where sending the blast back to and from each other.

"I can break the tie." said Star as got her wand out and ready to attack and got behind Chromastone. "Narwhal Blast." A strange looking Narwhal knocked Chromastone out. Star noticed that the Narwhal she fired didn't look right.

"That helps." Ben turned the omnitrix to the capture mode and Chromastone was returned to the omnitrix.

They returned to the car and started to drive away. Some time later.

"We've been at this for hours. We should stop and rest." said Kevin

"No time. If your sleepy, I can drive." said Ben

"Seriously, though."

"Ben, you're going to need your full powers to take on Vilgax." said Gwen as she took out a laptop and connected her badge to it.

"What are you doing with that laptop?" asked Star

"I hooked it up to my badge, and now I've got extranet access. Vilgax has beaten the greatest heroes of 10 worlds."

"Well Ben beat him when he was just a kid."

"But those heroes he beat - now he has all their powers, too."

"That doesn't sound good." said Ben

"And not to mention that your omnitrix is busted." said Kevin

"It was your device that broke it."

"But it was your girlfriend who overloaded it and turn me into this!" Then soon the car hit something and got stuck in a web.

"What did we hit?" asked Gwen

"I don't know. We're stuck." Then the passenger door open and Gwen was hit by a web and was pulled out of the car. The web tangled around her. "Gwen!" They noticed Spidermonkey was here. Ben, Star and Kevin jumped on the web and got stuck. Gwen started to scream. Spidermonkey started to head towards Gwen. "He's gonna lay eggs in Gwen's head. And when they hatch, they'll eat her brain."