𝟛

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

'B-boss?'- the guy in a brown suit murmured when he saw V carrying someone on his back. He was surprised, shocked, and whatnot. His boss didn't even touch anyone until it was for killing or beating and right now he was carrying a smaller boy, covered in his own coat, which came out as something which could cause a heart attack.

The guards in the background could only gasp, as mosquitoes and flies made their way in and out of their mouths.

It seemed like the boy on their boss's back was asleep or was he really?

They had no idea, for, at that same moment, the boss entered the Maybach Landaulet, the brown-suited guy followed sitting on the driver's seat, while their boss sat in the back, first settling the boy on one of the two couch-like seats.

'Straight to the mansion, Jimin.'- V said, in a cold voice as always, while his gaze went to the boy beside him, who was in a deep sleep, having given the sleep sedative himself.

The mirrors of his car or well mini limousine were tinted black, however, he could clearly see the outer surroundings, and he sighed, after checking that his guards' SUVs were following them. 

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

Soon enough they reached the mansion, tall-broad men stood all over the path, with guns in their arms, wearing hats and glasses, with stoic facial expressions. They all bowed, as V's limousine passed by. Soon enough, the main gate of the mansion was opened, as Jimin took the car through the driveway around the tall fountain that stood in the middle. He stopped it in front of the main doors, as a butler opened the doors, V stepped out, walked to the other side, and picked up the boy, who was still covered with the coat, his face hidden beneath the cloth. Everyone stood there with shocked expressions, but before they could ask anything, V motioned the butler to open the gate, which he did, and soon enough their boss was nowhere to be seen at the mansion's length.

Jimin sighed, before driving back out, and to another mansion that stood just beside the first. This was for the main team members, while V liked to reside alone.

He walked in after passing the car's keys to the main drivers, who took the car to the underground parking, while Jimin walked through the security check and in through the doors, welcomed by a hug from his lover, who looked at him with worry.

'It's too late, where were you?'- the man asked.

Jimin smiled and shook his head, he looked at the others, before taking a deep breath, 'Let's talk tomorrow, I really am tired, there are things you need to know, but tomorrow morning, okay?'

The others nodded and passed soft smiles, which Jimin returned,

'Sure, Minie, come on, let's go.'

'Thanks, Yoon.'  

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷