.𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊.

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

Gangster V!

The arrogant, cold mafia V!

Emotionless, scary demon!

Ruthless devil!

These were just some of the names, which were used when anyone talked or spoke out V. His real name, no alive person knew, and if they did, they weren't alive the next moment. V, with his team, was the ruler of the underworld. He trust no one, not even his teammates, that was because he had seen many break his trust in the past. All he knew, was that people come and go, and he couldn't care less, it was his life, his rules, his work, his stuff. If anyone meddled, they had to pay, not with money, but with their death.

For V, he had been this cruel, cold, or as they say, ruthless, as far as he could remember. He had no childhood, being born and left on the steps of an orphanage. Even when he got adopted, the family he went to, were all crazy behind power, and so, he grew crazy too, in the end, killing them all, just because, for them, he was a coin to be tossed, a card to be played when money waited on the other side.

Yes, V had killed his so-called parents, because they tried to sell him off. And ever since then, he began his own empire, his own new world, whose ruler was he, himself, and no one could dare to face him, even if someone did, they won't ever have a face to show.

His gang's name, 'Shades', because he, including the work they did, was all shady.

V's routine was simple, waking up, eating what was cooked for him, moving to take his throne, killing those who came in the way, seeking power, enjoying handling his puppets, and sleeping.

Most missions were done by his people, while he always stood there, watching, taking action only when he felt like, it or only when his pride was at the stake.

He liked it, when people feared him, he liked it when they shivered in front of him, and what more, no politicians, no one from the government or even the army could face him, for secretly, they all took help from him too, and in return, he got what he wanted, treasure.

His complexion, was tanned and honey-like, with several inked areas all over, the most prominent one being, a snake, crawling all over his right arm, the rest area blooming with thorned flowers, while the chest part, had a skull tattoo, the left hand's shoulder had several unknown/incomprehensible patterns. There was a branch-like structure, all over his collarbone, up to the side of his neck, a lip piercing at the corner of his lips, deep-brown sharp orbs, striking features, a jawline that could slice like a sharp knife, and dirty-blonde hair, held in an undercut.

For V, it was simple, he had never had any love interests, fuck love, he didn't even have any nightstands, his hands did the job for himself when he felt like it, and either way, for him, he never thought that in his whole life, he'd ever fall in love, much worse, he never thought that anyone would be able to handle him, give him commands or control his actions.

However, life doesn't always turn out our way, does it?

And so, it all changed when he met a certain bunny-looking guy, in the middle of the night, not knowing, that ever since then, his whole life will change, and what's worse, someone would dominate his thoughts and feelings.