𝟝𝟜

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

Hoseok slid down against the wall, taking his head in his hands, as he sobbed for life. His figure trembled, as the doors finally closed and the operation theatre's light turned on.

He could only pray, for everything to be fine, and with every single flash of Taehyung looking into his eyes, begging silently, he shook with every single sob that broke out his throat.

Jackson, who had been standing there, stifled in his spot, not knowing what to do. He knew he could crack jokes, but this wasn't the time, this wasn't the place.

After having left the earlier spot, they had driven to the city hospital, the closest and the best in the area, and admitted V's boy, but seeing the latter's condition, even Jackson felt sick, for which enemy could go to this length? That too with an innocent boy?

He had seen V's condition, and to be honest, it scared him, leading him to talk to his own boyfriend, a short call that lasted for a few seconds until he saw Hoseok break down.

He bit his lip, shaking his head and telling himself internally that he could do it,

And before Hoseok knew it, Jackson was sitting right beside him, kneeling to the ground as well, patting his back,

'It's okay, I'm sure everything would be okay.'

Hoseok nodded, wiping his tears, as Jackson helped him sit on one of the waiting area chairs, and went to fetch something to drink.

He stared at the red light above the OT, his head flooding with thoughts,

'Please be alright, Jungkookie.'

.

.

.

.

.

Jimin, who had finally managed to fall asleep, after having taken medicines woke up to alarms.

He shuddered, the night so unusually cold, even though the day was warm as per the season.

Hurrying out, after pushing aside the duvet off his body, he picked up his gun from the nightstand, and dashed, to check why the security alarms suddenly blasted off.

.

.

.

Jimin stared in horror, bloody hand prints all over the door, and yet as Taehyung continued to bang his fists against the metal, he bit his tongue, cringing at the cracking of the other's knuckles.

His heart hurt, seeing his best friend like this.

Throwing a gun towards one of the guards, who caught it successfully, he rushed further to hold back Taehyung, who tried his best to get rid of the grip holding him.

'Taehyung-Tae-listen to me- Taehyung-KIM TAEHYUNG!'

The male's bloodshot teary eyes met Jimin's who frowned, pulling his soulmate into a hug.

'Shh, it's okay Tae. Everything's okay.'- he whispered, as the others rushed in, not Namjoon, for he was still with Jin in the hospital, the latter admitted because of a concussion.

Jimin motioned Suga to help him, whilst Yeonjun carded his fingers through his hair in frustration, TXT having been told to stay in the mansion till further notice.

Yeonjun was worried about Soobin, the male suffering from a fever. But seeing the condition of their boss, he didn't know what to do anymore.

Jimin settled the male down, a maid coming in to pass the water.

He helped Taehyung drink the cold drink, before patting his shoulder.

'Go to sleep, Taehyung-ah. I promise everything will be okay once you wake up.'- he said, hoping the concerned male would agree to him.

Taehyung just nodded, being helped in standing up, as Suga and Taehyun brought him to his room.

'How's Soobin and Kai?'- Jimin asked, turning to Yeonjun and Boemgyu who had made the younger sleep somehow.

'Kai didn't stop asking what happened, but I did manage to calm him down.'- Boemgyu said and bowed, before walking away.

'Soobin's having high fever. I got him checked with the nurse, she said it was cause he was stressed and tired. He's sleeping right now.' -Yeonjun added to which Jimin sighed sadly,

'Take care of him, yeah? Don't worry about other things, the people you love should be your first priority. Go and get some sleep.'

.

.

.

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷