𝟞

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

Jungkook stood up on his feet, as V wore a shirt over his pants, wearing shiny loafers on his feet, while he passed a pair of his own socks to Jungkook, who, as if on cue, wore them over his feet, wriggling his fingers as a small smile played on the corner of his lips.

'Come on.'- V said, as he moved towards his room's door, however, he stopped and looked at Jungkook, who was nervously bouncing at one place, 'Are y-you going to make me g-go back?'

V sighed, walking up to the bunny hybrid, whose ears were flattened over his head, falling to the side like braids. Jungkook looked up at him, tilting his head, but almost mewled when he was picked up by V in a reflex and held over his shoulder as if he was a potato sack.

Jungkook tried to wriggle, but V patted his bottom, stopping almost immediately when his palm felt the softness of the bunny's tail looking to his side, he saw a hole in the shorts Jungkook was wearing, and so groaning, he once again changed the position, this time taking the boy in bridal style, before walking downstairs towards the kitchen, while Jungkook, oblivious to the fact that V was staring at his face, was completely zoned out, looking around in excitement, and amazement.

Jungkook was put on the dining chair, and V sat in front of him while waving his hands, for the maids to serve.

What didn't go unnoticed by him was how, Jungkook stared at the face of the maids, before nervously hiding more into the hoodie, sliding down the seat, so that only his head was visible.

'Sit straight, Koo.'- V spoke, as Jungkook bit his lip over the deep voice and pushed himself to sit straight on the seat, however, he closed his eyes as the maid passed over his plate, afraid if she was going to hit him, but sighed softly when he saw that she went away.

He looked over at V who was already staring at him, and then looked at the plate which held a stack of three pancakes to one side, chocolate dripped over them, and chopped fruits including strawberries, bananas, kiwis, and grapes to one side. There was a glass of what looked like juice, kept just beside the plate. V had begun eating but was looking at him, however, Jungkook gulped, and sat back on his seat, looking around quietly, fumbling with his ears, softly.

'Why aren't you eating?'

'Huh?'

'Why aren't you eating your food?'- V asked, his tone strict.

Jungkook frowned, and then looked up, 'I can't eat it...'

'Why?'

''m not hungry...'

'What? Have you seen yourself?'- this time, V stood up, walking right around the table and bending in front of Jungkook's face to his level.

Jungkook looked up, blinking, and V had to refrain because the innocence that showed through those eyes was making him feel addicted.

'When was the last time you ate?'- he asked, his voice stony.

Jungkook fumbled with the hoodie that he wore, before counting the days on his fingers, all that while V stared at him, as the hybrid mumbled to himself and excitedly put up his hands, to which V couldn't help but release a gasp.

'What the fuck...six fucking days? How are you even alive?!'-he mumbled, while his hand made its way to brush back his hair, as he held Jungkook's chin.

'And why so? Since how many days were you sitting in that park?'

'T-two?'

'And why? Where is your house?'