𝟜𝟡

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

'H-hyung-J-Jin Hyung-'- Jimin sniffed, as he stared at the elder, who lay, unconscious for how many hours, he had no idea.

He felt helpless, and hopeless, as he turned to look at Jungkook's figure, who hadn't moved even a bit since yesterday. The bunny boy's eyes were dazed, open, yet almost unblinking.

Jimin felt his heart hammering against his chest, as the door opened once again, this time too, bright light filling the darkness, as footsteps moved directly to where Jungkook was, the cell of his being opened, and the male stepping in.

This time he wore complete white, contrasting with that devilish mark of a scorpion, not to mention, the mask that he wore.

Jimin held his breath, staring at the male's actions, who crouched in front of Jungkook and pulled the bunny up by his ears, making Jimin wince, and bite his lip to not speak.

He was cold, himself. His lips were almost blue, and he could feel his body stiffening slowly, and all he wanted to do was stand up and fight. 

Whilst Jin was unconscious, he was fighting with his last ounce of strength, haven't eaten for days, or even drunk water, he felt drained as ever, but he couldn't give in to the wish to just lie down.

His arms and legs felt numb, but he was worried, more for the bunny boy and his Hyung than himself. He had trained the hardest so he could carry on for longer, but he wasn't sure-

'Look at him, oh dear dear, why aren't you replying to what I asked, baby boy?'- the male said, looking at Jungkook.

The bunny boy wasn't in his senses anymore. Hours ago, he had been, once again, forcefully fed or well, made to drink milk that was more like water, and ever since then, he was numb to everything and almost everyone.

The male in front of him smirked,

'The drugs are working, I see.'

'Get it out.'

The male was handed keys, and before Jimin could even see, the bounds on Jungkook's wrists and ankles were freed before the younger was made to wear handcuffs and thrown over one of the guard's shoulders.

'You're ready to work with me, say goodbye to your brothers.'- the boss laughed wildly, looking at Jimin, whose sole concern was Jungkook, the boy's head dangling over almost like a dead-

No no no no no no no-

'D-don't-'-Jimin wanted to say, but he couldn't, the words came out as a whisper only he could hear and understand, because his body was too, trying to just make him give up.

'Stay here and keep a check on them, while I prepare this bunny boy.'

.

.

.

Jimin waited as the doors closed, and the guard stood in front of his cell, knowing Jin was no harm.

He began to think. He had to do something to save Jungkook, whether it meant giving up himself.

Jimin looked at Jin, and then at the guard before his eyes widened.

And that's when a small smile twisted at the edges of his lips, as he took a deep breath, and gulped down the saliva, whistling at the guard.

.

.

.

The guard turned around, staring at Jimin, who suddenly whined.

'Yahh, why did you tie me up so hard? It hurtss~'- the male pouted, seeing the guard about to ignore him, he sighed, before whining more,

'And it's so hot here!'

Jimin tried to shake off his jacket, when he saw the guard's gaze once again moving toward him, he smirked, before speaking,

'Please remove this jacket from me, at least.'

'Heyyy~ listen to me!! help me remove this~'

The guard shook his head before his gaze dropped to the keys, and he turned around, opening the cell, for Jimin had been whining continuously for the past 10 minutes, never stopping.

'Thank you! You're so kind and good!'

The guard smirked, underneath his mask, as he walked closer to Jimin and crouched in front of him.

'Look it's so hot~ Please remove this jacket...from me.'

The guard stared before his hands found their way to pull the zip down, and Jimin giggled.

'Don't touch~'

The guard paused, as he saw the sweaty-glistening skin, and gulped, which wasn't unnoticed by Jimin, who sighed,

'You know...I'm so lonely~'

'No one to talk to...no one to have fun with...'

'Will you help me, mister?' -Jimin pouted, looking up with puppy eyes, as he bit his lip, and breathed out softly,

'Please remove the jacket, and help me, mister,  You're so hot...help me no~'

The guard gulped before his hands found themselves pushing the jacket off the boy's shoulder, however as he was about to bend down more,

'Heyy! That's cheating! You can't have fun alone! I want to have it too! Let me help you as well~ Open the bounds, look my wrists are hurting~'

[PS- I DIED.]

.

.

.

.

.

Finding the man on top of him, Jimin waited for the blood to flow through his wrist and ankles, and before he knew it, he held the man's neck, one hand going to cover his mouth, and pushed him away enough, to plant a quick kick where the sun doesn't shine.

The man groaned, which came out as muffled, and twisting his leg, Jimin picked up the jacket from the ground, covering it and wrapping it around the guard's face, as he pulled on it tight,

'You fucker, you think you'd get a fuck out of me-huh?'

Jimin got on top of the guard, pushing him down, and with his legs wrapping themselves around the man's waist, he picked up the ropes, quickly tying the guard's wrists together, and binding the jacket around his mouth in a knot.

'Look at that you fucker.'

Jimin stood up, balancing himself, as he sighed deeply, and began to search for a device.

He stifled through the pockets before his hands caught the phone and he smirked.

Dialing the secret code, he pressed the send, and kept the phone in his pocket, before looking at the guard who looked at him helplessly,

'Horny motherfuckers.'

Pressing his foot down where the sun doesn't shine once again, he smirked at the guard cried out, muffled pleadings being silenced, and it wasn't long before he picked up the keys, and hurried to check on Jin Hyung, not knowing a whole fire was caused on the other side.

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷