𝟞𝟘

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

.

.

.

'TAEHYUNG?! WAKE UP-'

Taehyung sat up with a gasp. He felt something falling off his forehead and looked down at the wet cloth on his lap. He was sweating.

Profusely. Badly.

He took heaves of breath, to calm himself down, as he stared at a worried Jimin, who came around to pat his back and repeat, 'It'll be alright.'

The string of sweet nothings calmed him down but reminded him of everything that he just saw.

Was it a dream?

But...

He remembered having visions back when he was suffering and making his bunny suffer as well.

Was his bunny suffering-of course he was!

He felt himself being told to lay back down, and he did just that, quietly, peacefully, laying back on his bed as the cold cloth touched his face, and rested over his forehead,

'Go back to sleep, you're having a high fever.'

He closed his eyes.

Visions.

He remembered about back when he had these continuously...and they gave him a way.

What if this time too-?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Who's been taking care of the gang?'

'Yeonjun, with the rest of the members?'

'What about that guy...Soobin?'

'He's been better, Yeonjun got him out of it. They've been getting closer.'

'Hm...get me something to eat.'

Jimin stared wide-eyed but nevertheless passed a blinding smile, his swollen eyes not going dismissed by Taehyung, yet as he ran out to fetch something to eat for the male who'd been hungry for the past two days, Taehyung felt something within his chest lightning.

Almost as if, a stone crushed to pieces, the pressure slightly lessening.

He looked at the moon on his nightstand, and his fingers caressed the words engraved over it,

His eyes grew teary, but he shook it off.

Standing up, he walked towards the bathroom. Getting inside, he didn't bother to lock the door, afraid he might worry the male who'd be coming back soon, he gazed at his reflection in the mirror.

Dark, ghostly under the skin of his eyes, those eye bags, not to mention, sunken cheeks, and pale face. Dry lips, rough skin.

He stared, until he couldn't, and picked up the toothbrush, rinsing his mouth with water later, and splashing water over his face.

He picked up the facewash, getting rid of all the signs of dirt or oil, and continued applying gel to his hair.

He heard Jimin call him.

He'd take shower after eating.

.

.

.

Jimin stared as the male worked out. Almost normal. Since the morning. Since he had awoken after a nightmare.

What happened?-Jimin found himself wondering, but he shook it off. Smiling, he went to freshen up as well.

Maybe things were turning for the better, changing for the good? 

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷