𝟙𝟞

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

V entered the house, but as he was about to walk to his room, he heard sounds of what seemed like giggles and laughs. Now, if it weren't for the fact that they were familiar, he would have never taken steps in their direction, but well, he did. 

And he was met by the sight of...well he couldn't be more displeased, or angered. 

The bunny-boy, his bunny-boy was playing around with, with Soobin? The latter was known to be an introvert, living here just because V had saved him and his grandmother from a gang who wanted their organs, and they were just repaying him by helping in keeping his room clean. Only Soobin and his grandmother were allowed in his room as he 'trusted' them enough. 

However, right now, he felt like going crazy. How could Jungkook even be so smiley with others? Without his permission?!

However, as V was about to walk toward them, 

'He's happy.' 

He turned around to see the 'grandmother', halmeoni. T-T(is the spelling correct?)

'Jungkook has made a new friend, sir. Don't worry, because if it weren't for me, he would have simply remained in his room, alone, and lonely. So if you're angry, you can punish me, however, don't let the smile fade off his face. Same for Soobinie, that boy has been alone for quite a long time, sir.' -she bowed. 

V turned around, seeing how Jungkook laughed widely, his giggles filling the one empty living area. 

As he walked closer, Jungkook turned and looked at him, his ears which till now were resting on his head stood up in excitement, and he smiled so wide, that V unconsciously found himself giving a small smile too. 

The lil' bunny jumped on V, who held him tight, one hand under his bum, the other around his waist, as the boy snuggled in his neck, making him freeze. 

Koo looked up, this time a pink hue decorating the tip of his nose and the human ears, as well as his cheeks. He stared at V for a few seconds before...

Pressing his lips against the elder's cheek, making V's eyes go wide, as his lips parted, while the younger giggled and got off, 

'Koo missed you Taetae, and Binnie played with Koo because Koo was bored.' 

V groaned, the boy speaking in the third person made him feel like it was a personal attack straight to his heart. 

His gaze which was soft all this while, went back to that of a dangerous one as he looked at Soobin, who stood a few steps away, head bent low, arms crossed in front of him. The boy clearly shivered at V's gaze and as the mafia was about to move toward him, 

'Don't scold Binnie, Taetae.'

Looking back at Jungkook, who had his lips in a cute pout, a frown decorating his forehead, V sighed. Lord, what magic did this bunny do on him? 

He nodded. 

'Soobin, come here.'- He called, all the while, he tapped on Jungkook's lips with his pointer finger, cause he was afraid he might eat them up, considering they looked inviting. His thumb worked on pressing the frown, making it disappear. The frown didn't look good on the bunny-boy, afterall. Jungkook didn't understand but never mind, his pout disappeared, instead, a small smile displayed on his lips, as he looked at Soobin again. 

'Binnie, Taetae called you!'

Soobin walked forward, bowing, and then stand back straight, looking up at V, knowing he hates when people don't make eye contact. Eye contacts are the best way to identify a person, isn't it?