𝟜𝟜

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

Jungkook whined when he felt the phone in his pocket vibrate yet another time. He took it out, and his bunny ears stood up in curiousness, as he stared at his hyungie's name flashing on the screen. 

'Koo-I'll just pick this one call and come back.' 

The younger nodded, showing his own phone to Jimin who chuckled and nodded, standing up and taking a few steps further.

Jungkook looked back at the screen, before smiling and picking it up,

'Hello, Taetae?' 

'JUNGKOOK?! ARE YOU OKAY!? WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE IS JIN HYUNG?' 

The younger just giggled, until he felt a tap on his shoulder. 

He turned around, and that's when everything became a blur, as he felt cold metal contact with his head, and all he heard was Taehyungie's shouts through the phone and Jimin's yell from beside him, as the elder tried to fight back against whoever it was. He fell off the bench and onto the ground,  and he wriggled, from the man's grip who was trying to clutch at his hands, head already thundering with pain, making it difficult to decipher anything. He saw the phone lying just right beside his knee, and so he somehow tried to get it in his hand, however before he could, 

BOOM! 

Jungkook let out a scream, as he was pulled, by his hair, and something pressed against his neck, as bullets began to rain. He wasn't sure what was happening, however as he felt black dots appearing in front of his vision, he heard a cry from Jin Hyung and a scream from his Jiminie Hyung, and then, he was down. 

Falling through a dark hole, eyes fluttering close, as he fell against the body holding him, unconscious.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two hours ago-

Taehyung stared, at Jungkook, giggling and hopping away happily down the stairs, as he followed, the younger hurrying to the living room where the others waited. 

He had himself dressed his bunny in his hoodie, black in color, and sweat pants, to make sure the younger was covered. He was even about to hand him a beanie, but Jungkook had gotten away, socked feet bare against the marble of the floor, as the mafia followed, with the younger's shoes in his hands. 

'Wear your shoes first, Kookie-ah. Only then will we go.'- a strict Jin ordered, as he fluffed up the younger's hair, before rubbing his bunny ears to which the bunny boy relaxed and sighed.