𝟝𝟟

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

'I won't lie. The case is unlike any other case so far, and that's because of the human-bunny ears-ultimately the boy is what seems to be a hybrid human, which isn't at all possible of course, but seeing his case, I won't ask anything just yet, however, there are things you all need to know.'

The doctor motioned to the nurse who put forward several reports on the desk.

'We did complete x-rays and scans, even MRIs, and found that there's just a lot of bruises-a lot going on within the body. I...sorry to say, but while Jungkook is stable for now...we can't be sure for how long...because of his condition.'

'Then why aren't you doing anything?' -Jimin worriedly broke in, seeing the silence on Taehyung's face, he couldn't comprehend what the male was thinking about but it worried him.

It scared him. 

'We did perform the surgery and removed the bullet, stitching up the wound successfully. Not to mention several other bruises as well. However, according to the blood test reports, we found drugs in his blood. This means, to do anything, or to even provide him with medicines would be dangerous, nevertheless, we're working on dialysis to get the drugs out of his system. However...the thing is about his well, ears. His bunny ears. One of them is badly damaged, quite to say, torn apart and I must say until it heals there won't be any chance of him waking up...'

'Then till when it will heal?'- Hoseok questioned.

'Never. There's no way the ear could heal, right we can stitch it up, but it'll be like...I can't explain it, more like a doll's ear stitched to a human body. That is why I need you to make a decision.'

'W-what?'

'Either we leave Jungkook to remain in a coma, forever, until his body decides to give a response which might not happen, frankly, ever. Or...

We remove the bunny ears surgically, forever.'

.

.

.

.

'Remove the ears. Wake him up.'-was all V spoke, before he was met by the thunderstruck gazes of the other two.

'WHAT? Are you crazy, Taehyung? You're not serious right?'

'Do what you need to do, doctor. Don't worry about the money, make sure everything is perfect and of the best quality, and surgically remove the ears if you must, but...I want him to wake up, normal, like he's supposed to be. My Jungkook.'- V spoke, before standing up, and turning around.

'My decision is final. I hope neither of you bothers to come in between, just yet, hyungs.'

He was out.

Gone, just like vanished, as he walked away, leaving Jackson who stood outside, wandering over what happened.

The doctor moved out with the nurse as well, mentioning the requirements, whilst Jimin looked at Hoseok in horror,

'Hyung...'-he whispered.

'It's his c-choice, Jimin-ah.'

.

.

.

The mafia sat, on the balcony, staring at the moon above him.

He looked down, at the one in his lap, the crystal moonball.

His gaze dropped to his wrist, from where blood seeped out, 

And he smiled.

'My Bunny.'

-The words etched across his wrist, the organ torn through with his knife, as blood wrinkled at the edges, and a drop cascaded down, to the floor, he looked up once again, eyes filling with tears-which'll remain unshed for a long time, he closed them.

Resting his head back against the chair, he waited.

For the sun to rise.

Just so he could, go back to and try and get a glimpse of the one he missed. 

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷