𝟛𝟘

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

'Why can't you-ugh-can't you just do anything without making a mess out of it, huh?' -V said, as he stood up, angrily, the chair falling backward, which made the maid flinch. 

She cowered, bowing her head low, 

'I'm sorry, sir. I won't repeat such a mistake next time! I'm sorry!' 

V was about to shout when he heard footsteps. 

He turned around, 

Jungkook was hopping down the steps, a smile on his face, and as he padded down towards V, he smiled wider if possible, 

'Good morning, Taetae!'-he said, cheerily. 

It was as if, the clock began to move anti-clockwise, as V or say, Taehyung smiled, a beautiful smile enhancing his godly face. He put his arms around the younger, scooping him up, quite easily. With the younger on his lap, he sat down in his chair, 

'Get the breakfast.' -he said, coldly. 

'Taehyungie!' 

As the maid rushed back towards the kitchens, Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was frowning at him with a pout. 

'What is it, bunny?' 

'You scared her!' 

Taehyung frowned slightly, 

'I didn't even do anything?' 

'You talked to her like she did something wrong! You're a coldy!'

'Then what was I supposed to do?' 

'Silly Taetae! You need to talk to her calmly, and trust me she'll do her work 100% goood~' -the younger held out the 'oo's. 

Tae smiled, but then shook his head. He can't simply go acting soft with the people who work for him. It isn't right, right? 

But what if Jungkook got angry with him? 

...

The maids were putting out the breakfast, and they slid two plates across the table for Taehyung and Jungkook, for both had different references as to what they'd love to eat. 

Tae held his coffee mug to his lips, 

'Thank you. You can go.'-he said, coldly. 

But seeing the smile and wink that Jungkook passed towards the maid, who was smiling wide and beaming with happiness as well, Tae couldn't help but shake his head. 

This boy. 

'Did you see that, they were so happy, Taetae!' 

'So, where's my reward?' 

Tae frowned, hoping for yet another kiss, but as Jungkook held out his fisted hand over his palm, he had disbelief written all over his face. 

A candy rested on his palm. 

Jungkook patted his head, 

'Good boy, Taetae.'- the younger muttered before turning around and stuffing his mouth with pancakes. 

'Oh, seems like the mafia is getting trained by a bunny, huh?' 

Tae didn't have to look to know who it was, since the windshield wiper laugh that followed, was quite recognizable. 

Nevertheless, he kept the candy in his pocket, before turning to the others, who took seats at the dining table, the maids rushing in to serve them breakfast as well, though they were horrified rather because this was the first time. 

And their boss? 

Oh well, he was giving heart eyes to Jungkook who was chewing on the pancakes and a cherry, like a bunny, ears up, and eyes wide and starry. 

Oh good lord, save the maids and the rest of the shadows, from what is about to come. 

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷