𝟙𝟛

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

Two days later, when V entered the bunny's room, the first thing he heard were cries. Soft, yet painful sobs seemed to belong to Jungkook. V walked over cautiously, and shook a pile of plushies to the other side, before gasping to himself.

The bunny boy writhed in pain, clutching his stomach tightly, as he sobbed badly.

Before V could do anything, Jungkook looked up at him with hooded eyes, before he lunged forward, holding V close, sobbing badly.

'H-hurts! It hurts!'-he cried in agony, and as his body trembled, V held him close, tightly, before dashing off to his room and pressing the doctor's dial.

A few minutes in, the doctor rushed, followed by the nurse. He made V shift so that he could check. And after around a couple of minutes,

'Hand me the painkiller syringe.'- the doctor asked the nurse, who held the syringe, already prepared.

The bunny boy let out a shriek, as he tried to move away, but the doctor did his work, inserting the needle in the boy's bum.

Jungkook made grabby hands towards V, blinking his eyes slowly. V moved forward, motioning the doctor to stay silent, while the nurse bowed and walked out, before closing the door behind.

V felt a sinking feeling, as he saw how the doe starry eyes of the bunny released a few unshed tears, as his lips trembled, and as his body shook every now and then. He didn't know why, but he picked the boy up, before holding him close, onto his lap, and petting his ears softly, as he heard the boy whimper softly, soft snores following only a few minutes later.

It remained all silent before V looked up, his eyes held mixed, yet unexplainable emotions.

'What is the problem with him, Jin?'- he asked, his voice stony, but what he missed was to hide the sheer anxiety that filled his heart, the heart whom he had thought of as a machine.

He did not realize it, but Jin did, and smiled to himself, before replying,

'I think it's because of his hormones. Considering he was a prototype for an experiment, which seems inhumane, yet was somehow successful, a part of him has got hybrid hormones, which cause stomach cramps, nothing to worry about, of course, it might be just hormonal changes, something normal, and maybe this was the first time since he didn't seem to be aware of what's happening.'

To this, V looked down at the small boy in his lap, who still whimpered and clutched his stomach every now and then, his thighs still shaking, his body completely cold.

Laying him back down, V covered him with a blanket, before Jin passed two hot packs to him, and he frowned.

'Keep him near his stomach, above his t-shirt, it'll provide relief.'

And that's what V did, making the boy lay on his side, before pressing the hot packs softly to his stomach over the pink hoodie he wore.

V stood up straight, staring outside the bedside window, and yet his eyes betrayed him, as his gaze went back to the boy who kept on mumbling, 'H-hurts', and a few glistening salty drops followed the murmurs every time.

Seeing him like that, suffering in pain, V felt an ache, a sudden yet terrible ache, which made him angry, yet worried. What was happening? Why was he feeling all this all of a sudden? Where was he? Why couldn't he help the bunny boy? Why couldn't he help his KooKoo?

That's when he knew, that's when he got the idea of what he was supposed to do.

Kill.

Kill the reason behind the pain of his KooKoo.

Kill the crazy scientist who made the experiment.

V looked up at Jin who seemed to be waiting patiently as if reading his thoughts.

'Search for his family, I need the details by tonight. Search for all those who've touched him and tried to sell him, I need the damn details by tonight.'-he spoke, to which Jin nodded.

'You'll get everything you need by tonight.'

With that, the doctor, Kim Seokjin, one of the six people who worked under V, turned around, walked out of the room, and closed the door behind him. However, what he heard next made him smile, a smile so wide, that it made the guards blush, who stood nearby.

'I'll take revenge for you, KooKoo.'

Jin knew, he knew the first moment he had heard about the hybrid from Park, however this time, he was sure, his boss was changing, and his bear would be back with him soon. And all because of the bunny boy, V's KooKoo.

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷